What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - Anteater - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Stanley Handforth

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199019004096

The date when this happened: 25/01/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Hi. My wifi sometimes happens to struggle, and i often get the reconnecting to server thing. Because of this, sometimes events happen out of my control. In this instance, the issue was that I pressed purchase vehicle once, a Nightshade car from Simeon's for 65k, and i then recieved a flurry of messages that several had been bought. This isn't dissimilar to when i press use on bread once and it starts eating 3 in a row. I was at around 340k, and i believe i purchased 4, netting my current balance at 80k. I didnt record it unfortunately, but i went immediately to discord help, which could in some way prove my lack of bad intentions. I could even provide a witness. Since this could perhaps be seen as my fault, i can accept a reduced compensation of sorts, but would like 3 of the cars removed from my account, and the money for each one returned. I dont exactly see the issue with this, since in reality, you can return something immediately after purchase. Of course, the outcome of this request is probably the better one, and i fully udnerstand if compensation isnt possible. Apologies for wasting your time

(regarding the image, i believe there was a bug or something, since i waas at 340, am now at 80, meaning i bought 4. i want one, so devs can remove all cars but one, and return me 195k and i will be happy. if it bought extra cars for free, remove them as well, since it is unfair it got them for free)

Link to any evidence:
https://i.imgur.com/5roaf5o.png
Lost items and total value of compensation: £195,000 returned and 3 Nightshade cars removed from my inventory (if there are more than 4, remove all but one)

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Alright @Anteater

We're going to have to check somethings out before we action this compensation request. Do you happen to have any screenshot showing you purchasing the vehicles? This would help us in determining whether or not you intended on doing this but now regret it or not. 

Thankyou. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Fluqi Hi, I am very sorry but I dont have footage of me at the dealership, since my capture previous footage only lasts 30 seconds. i will extend it to avoid future similar situations. If you check the time at which i bought the cars (if you're able to), you can then see i immediately message in the discord about my mistake just after having purchased the cars

No worries. 

Whilst we work on getting this issue fixed for you could you pleas refrain from upgrading or altering any of your vehicles in any which way. 

Just so you know, this is going to require the efforts of a member of our development team therefore there is no ETA on when this will be completed. Please be patient and we'll let you know once it's done. 

Thankyou. 

@Anteater

Today I'll be issuing you compensation in the value of £195,000 and 3 of the 4 Nightshade's have been removed from your character. 

In future if something doesn't work the first time, please don't spam it and allow the server to catch up.

I thank you for your patience during this compensation request.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.  

-----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request ACCEPTED

-----------------------------------------------------

If you're unaware of how to claim your compensation, you can follow the "Claiming Your Compensation" Guide.

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back