What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Connection Reset - FiveM

Kai Barry

So I have an issue where I've moved back into University accommodation. They have a system called ResLAN where its a restricted Lan type meaning I cant join Game Servers such as FiveM anymore. I've once been able to connect and when I have it wont let me connect to mumble (In-game voice system) because the connection resets instantly and when I go to join the FiveM server it states:

Couldn't load resource sessionmanager: Failed to open packfile: ReadBulk of header failed: Failed to fetch: Failure downloading resource.rpf: OpenSSL SSL_connect: Connection was reset in connection to ***.**.*.**:**** (//My IP) - CURL error code 35 (SSL connect error)

@Kai Barryso I can look into this for you would you mind clarifying a few things here. 

I've once been able to connect and when I have it wont let me connect to mumble (In-game voice system) because the connection resets instantly and when I go to join the FiveM server it states:
When you say the connection resets instantly what do you mean by that?

Was it just once you were able to connect to the server?

So the connection resets whenever I try to join a server for instance, if I join a Server on Rising Storm II: Vietnam, it will try establish a connection, it will connect for 2 seconds and my Lan will notice im joining a server and would reset itself. So thats why Mumble doesnt work for me in-game and why I have issues joining in the first place.

Back