What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

What is the problem with the server? it is always crashing etc?

I will quote what is on the most recent change log for both of you @oliver172@Sean Pierre

Good morning all! Hope everyone is well, player numbers are up but server performance is down. All we can do as a development team is apologise, that we let it get to this state. It has been a slip on us rushing without proper testing of functionality and this has happened for too long. We have applied some fixes to the live server and we are looking for feedback on the performance, please tag myself on the discord server with any comments or feedback.

We have a meeting today to discuss the development way forward, and to streamline stuff as it does get very confusing working with so many people and speaking with so many people. Thank you for sticking with us, we will resolve the issues and get out those overdue features which have had to be postponed due to the server issues.
TLDR: We are investigating these problems as a matter of urgency and are constantly making changes to get the server back to the state it was in!

I would advise that you keep your eyes on the changelog so you can see the changes we are making

Last edited by a moderator:
Very constructive, thanks for your thorough review.
Based on the original post, I would imagine he's saying the server sucks based on crashing.

Maybe ignore the satire and look at the reasoning for his post.

Back