What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

New Voice Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaffaBenitez

Sometimes when you are speaking your voice chat stops working and you cant hear anything especially when you come out of a house. The way you used to fix it is turning voice chat off and on but it doesnt work like that anymore so you have to relog. The voice chat crash happens very frequently for me. Is there any other way to fix it? 

@JaffaBenitezwe are working on patching these issues and there are several changes which will be in the hotfix that may change this bug report. I ask that for the moment you wait until these fixes are released and then update us on the situation. Can you also confirm for me that housing is the main area of concern for this?

@JaffaBenitezwhat initially caused this to happen for you? because I had the same exact problem and I noticed that jumping in a building causes that. Since I walked in never jumped all was fine, but when I went in again i jumped and it all went to shits

Voice chat is really broken right now, we are aware of the situation. A fix is coming soon, please stand by. Sadly the new audio system fivem has isn't ready to be used on any server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back