What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

UI Issues and Lag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace J Hunter

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
For any UI handled by the server eg. F1, Phone Inventory or Caps lock menu takes a very long time to open and is very laggy. This also includes notifications and progress bars. It is basically impossible to use. This occurs quite often, but sometimes goes away randomly and everything becomes smooth for a period of time, which I assume is the norm for most. I have tried messing around with graphics settings to no avail. I have been having this issue for a very long time and have tried clearing my cache, as well as reinstalling fivem completely. Also just to make it clear I can still technically use the functionality of the UI without seeing it. For example, if I know where the food is and the use button in my inventory, if I drag the food over the use button it will still make me eat it. This also goes for transferring stuff from another inventory where I can enter a number (won't update the UI) and drag whatever across (won't actually see it dragging), then check my lets say tab weapon wheel and see the weapon and ammo there.

Video Examples: (In the first one it was just the inventory not working, just having clicked reset UI in the F1 menu which fixed everything else temporarily)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@Rykerfrom the issue you are describing, it is something which should improve over time with optimisations etc. We are working on these as a matter of urgency and hope to keep making improvements. I will leave this open please do report back if it is still an issue down the line.

Im having this same problem but it only started happening like 2 days ago before that i never had any issues with it.

This Is caused by GPUS being pinned at 100% turn down your graphics settings and they will run better. But also what dan said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back