What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - FrankWhite - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankWhite

Unban Appeal for FrankWhite 

In-game Name: Frank White

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198087868741

The date you got banned: 27/01/21

Member of the team that banned you: Don`t know maybe Aiden

Reason given for your ban: None given

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe I was banned for no real good reason, maybe it was when I was pissed off with being constantly RDM`ed by a player named Smurfy and his friends who play as rebels.

They first stopped me and hurled abuse at me, swearing and saying things that are not roleplay. They took me and carried on calling me names and being abusive over the mic.
Like the Rules of being a Rebel player ingame state below "Taking hostages must be roleplayed to a very high quality." I can assure you that calling someone a bitch and being homophobic and displaying a lack of roleplaying is not of "Very High Quality" That the rules permit.

"Roleplaying as a rebel or a criminal on the server is an exciting roleplay opportunity and a huge part of the game however to make sure this is fun for all we have some important guidelines and rules."

They are following no guidelines or rules. They repeatedly went after me and when I spawned into a new life they chased me and shot me, again, hurling abusive words at me and going against the rules yet again.
They RDM`d me twice and i get banned for getting pissed of in the chat??

I also asked for admin help with no reply, I also called for help no reply, and people in the server seemed to support their non-roleplay RDMing of new players on the server.
If the staff care for the player base then I think it's people like Smurfy and his friends who should be banned for going against multiple rules and playing with a lack of roleplay.

That`s unless they are above the rules and "very high quality" roleplay.

(6.1.1) Taking hostages must be roleplayed to a very high quality. Smurfy and his friends are not doing this.

(6.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together. Smurfy and his friends killed me in RDM and failed to meet the required rules of roleplay. 3 Guys screaming at you with no clear instructions and shooting you for nothing is low roleplay. Whis if the rules mean anything they should be banned for multiple rule breaking...

They executed me and also displayed low RP...

Thanks for reading.

Why should we unban you ?: Because I love the server and its the only server i play, I think it's fun and have spent a lot of time on it lately, I think I should be unbanned and the people who are ruining the server and experience for new players is not being dealt with. Smurfy and his friends seems to do what they like and no admins say anything to them about going against rules and not being in roleplay. I just want to enjoy this great server again. Thanks.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

(Direct) Frank White: fuck yuou cunts

(Unknown) Frank White: its the small dick syndrome

(Direct) Frank White: retards

(Direct) Frank White: go fuck yourself

(Unknown) Frank White: your a peado

(Unknown) Frank White: fuck off

(Unknown) Frank White: fuck you faggot

The above is just a small selection of your colourful choice of words in side chat so I am sure you can now see exactly why you was banned. The final straw was the homophobic slur caught by the autoban for being typed. Now you claim these people were saying things to you of that nature and in that situation you record it and report them on the forums. Not do the same thing you claim they are doing. If we do not see something we cannot act on it but we have seen how you speak in the side chat.

Now you have a bit more information on why you was banned please answer these questions again.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

Why should we unban you ?

Last edited by a moderator:
(Direct) Frank White: fuck yuou cunts

(Unknown) Frank White: its the small dick syndrome

(Direct) Frank White: retards

(Direct) Frank White: go fuck yourself

(Unknown) Frank White: your a peado

(Unknown) Frank White: fuck off

(Unknown) Frank White: fuck you faggot

The above is just a small selection of your colourful choice of words in side chat so I am sure you can now see exactly why you was banned. The final straw was the homophobic slur caught by the autoban for being typed. Now you claim these people were saying things to you of that nature and in that situation you record it and report them on the forums. Not do the same thing you claim they are doing. If we do not see something we cannot act on it but we have seen how you speak in the side chat.

Now you have a bit more information on why you was banned please answer these questions again.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

Why should we unban you ?
Well firstly, I apologize for my bad language, I was know what I said is wrong and I understand the ban.

I would to carry on playing and enjoying the server as I was before last night, I have played a lot recently without any issues with anyone and everyone has been great so far playing in RP. I did not have my playback turned on so I did not record it but I'm sure others have had issues with these same players. The names I saw the most out of the group that did this were Smurfy and NightHawk.

Like I said before, they displayed a poor level of RP and did not say anything clearly, and RDM twice. Which is against the rules.

Again I apologize on my part.

@FrankWhiteIt is all well and good saying sorry now you have been banned for it but this was not a one off. There are a lot more messaging going back a while with the same sort of language. Is that how you speak to people in real life?

@FrankWhiteIt is all well and good saying sorry now you have been banned for it but this was not a one off. There are a lot more messaging going back a while with the same sort of language. Is that how you speak to people in real life?
When? I don`t recall talking to anyone like that apart from this occasion. I haven't played long enough to have messages from a "while" ago, I have played less than a week. Maybe someone use to have my name? I don't know.

I`m not going to lick anyone's shoes to be unbanned as the guys who were going against multiple rules and not playing in RP are untouchable it seems?

I have apologized for what I said which is all I can do. I'm sure people who I have played with me would tell you I'm not asshole to people for fun. Seems like people are getting away with rule breaking because they know how it all works then when people get pissed off and lash out they get banned and the people rule breaking get off scot free.

It`s obviously up to staff to unban me, but I don`t think its worth perm-banning me for getting angry at people who we throwing abuse at me over the mic, the difference is I type back at them in chat, which is what banned me. I don`t know if you can see logs of people being spawned and killed but if you can, you will see that I spawn and got killed within 2 minutes in RDM by Smurfy.

And to also at to it all, I have never been banned from any server on any games in the 15 years + of gaming, I know why I was banned, and I have learned my lesson, cant apologize any more than I have. Life isn't easy for a lot of people right now and maybe I let things get to me too easily. ill just leave it up to the who ever can unban me to make that decision and hopefully give me chance 👍

life is not easy at this moment indeed, but thios is for everyone in the world. thats why they come on here, to escape from reality and have fun. 
and then they get met with your abuse. 

How are you gonna handle the situation next time? 

life is not easy at this moment indeed, but thios is for everyone in the world. thats why they come on here, to escape from reality and have fun. 
and then they get met with your abuse. 

How are you gonna handle the situation next time? 

And I also come on that night to play and enjoy the server, which I was until they showed up shouting and displaying almost no RP, which is what got me annoyed as I felt it was unfair. I do not go around throwing abuse at random players, or RDM or VDM or deface the server or attack staff. It was an outburst and like I said it was probably because I had some real world issues at the time that didn't help. 

I wouldn't be commenting and asking for an unban still if I was a bad person, I'm genuine and I'm not denying anything. I really like the server and its the only RP server i play, so I'm just asking for chance to play again.

So how I'm going to handle a situation in the future if one ever occurs, is I'll keep my language clean and record any wrong doings.

And how will you make sure you wont outburst like this anymore? 
We all have days where we can take less, But instead throwing abuse, What else can you do to make sure this dont happen anymore? 

And how will you make sure you wont outburst like this anymore? 
We all have days where we can take less, But instead throwing abuse, What else can you do to make sure this dont happen anymore? 

I`d just go along with what ever is happening, tell staff and record anything and report it. I don`t want to have to go throw all this again so I'm not going to get myself banned by using language like that again, not sure what else I can say, I have said everything, admitted to it all and have be honest in my responses. I`d follow the rules and carry on trucking.

I am going to give you another chance, anymore language like that and you won't get another.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back