What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Account Reset Altis

godhex

Good morning, i wanted to reset my account on Altis i started playing here for about 2 years now and just came back a few days ago, noticed i had stuff that i had previosly and wanted to start all over again, i know a strange request but if there were any solution i would apreciate it 🙂

maybe i  am wrong but cops can remove a firearms license and drivers license which are legal

I thought the only licenses cops were actually able to remove were drivers license and firearms license (maybe pilots license too?) because otherwise it could be abused to then take rebel/advanced weapons/viper license off of people 

I thought the only licenses cops were actually able to remove were drivers license and firearms license (maybe pilots license too?) because otherwise it could be abused to then take rebel/advanced weapons/viper license off of people 
Yes, pretty much. They can physically only take certain ones that have been deemed to make roleplay sense for them to be able to take.

Back