What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Stealthless - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealthless

Unban Appeal for Stealthless 

In-game Name: luked

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198995676202

The date you got banned: 28/03/20

Member of the team that banned you: Bowen

Reason given for your ban: 1.2-

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I think i was banned for being a toxic piece of shit who was saying some horrid and offensive things and going and killing people for no reason, i was just fed up of getting killed for no reason and i know that this does not justify my actions but i was angry and it will not happen again

Why should we unban you ?: I think you should unban me because everyone deserves a second chance and i started playing Arma more again and i remember this server being the first ever server i played and it was a fun time and i know for 100 percent i am not getting banned again if i do get unbanned and i have learnt how to RP more and not be a total idiot playing more and more servers and modded Arma

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Now before we get anywhere near your lets call it colourful language lets start with the easy bit.

(Unknown) luked: Thats what i want im not bothered if i get banned this server is shit anyway would rather play a real rp server

If this server is as shit as you claimed it is why are you back now? 

Like i stated before i was pissed off getting RDM'd so i said that but like i also said it was my first Arma server i had ever play and i really enjoyed my time when i said that i just learnt there was modded arma and when i went to it i realise Altis life can be much better that's why i want to be back 

@Stealthless

You know, I get pissed off too sometimes, but never have I gone to the lengths of trying to be offensive that you did. You took a bit of rage and turned it into an attack on everyone within your vicinity, the people who you claim RDMed you, other players just chatting and even to the server itself. We have ways of dealing with people who are RDMing and that is by way of reporting it on the forums. Or at least putting in an admin request. As you can see, I was online at the time and could have assisted, however you decided that the best course of action was to lose your mind over it. 

Answer me these questions: If you were the person dealing with your report, would you look at what you said and think "yeah this guy is worth another shot"? And how could you be sure that this player wouldn't just do this again next time something pisses him off? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean if I were in your shoes I would give them a chance but on a trail basis meaning they have to have like 1 month or a couple weeks without getting banned for a similar or any major offense and I know you can't be sure but I'm telling you it wont happen again it was stupid of me to do it in the first place and there really isn't anything you can do to be sure the only thing is maybe make me go into TS and have a interview or something or just trust me on a trial period because in my shoes I can guarantee it wont happen again 

Sounds like a good idea. I will give you a chance, but only one. The conditions are as follows:

If any (and I mean ANY) toxic behaviour like what we have seen here happens again, you will be banned instantly. No appeal for at least 6 months.
Any bans within the next month will also have the same result, no appeal for 6 months.

I am against unbanning people who have said such horrible things, but I will give you a chance. Does this sound fair to you?

Do not make us regret this decision

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back