What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Pavlic - Community Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brick Carstein

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Pavlic 

In-game Name: Pablo Fernandez Garcia Ri

Server: Community Banned

Steam ID: 76561198316493860

The date you got banned: 26/01/21

Member of the team that banned you: DELETER

Reason given for your ban: C2.3 Combat logging

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I got banned because I logged out while being in the PD cells in a RP sit. I got reported ( https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/128118-report-a-player-81-pablo-fernandez-gr-gta-rp/ ) and the person that reported me had video footage that showed the logging and that we were in an RP sit. I on the other hand had no footage to support my claim that i logged out because he kept me in the cell just staring at the walls and my claim that he was planning on keeping me there for hours which would be againts the rules.

Why should we unban you ?: Regardless if my claim is true or false I realise I have made a mistake. Just like when you can ignore the NLR rule because you have been clearly RDMed when you have clear video evidence to support it I should have taken the time to start recording the situation and get evidence BEFORE i logged out. When I was in the cells I wasn't mad or anything like that i just had to go away from the PC for a couple of hours and I was trying to get the situation dealt with asap. I should have taken the time to consider recording the last 5 or so minutes of why i was combat logging before i did it. I understand I should have enough experience and knowledge on rules as a Whitelisted gang leader and a member in the community for around 2.5 years. What I've done clearly sets a bad example and I can tell you right now when it comes to the gang itself the highest priority is to follow the rules.
Like I said I have been in the community for about 2.5years and I always tried to follow the rules as best as i could. I would beg that you take into cosideration that in that time I haven't been banned a single time ( As far as I remember ). Like I said this is a bad example I have done as a "Community leader" and i understand if you no longer want me in the position of Gang leader.
Again not much I can do but recognise my mistakes, apologise to everyone involved and make sure that something like this doesn't happned again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

When I was in the cells I wasn't mad or anything like that i just had to go away from the PC for a couple of hours
If you knew this was coming up why did you decide to engage in a roleplay scenario? How would you approach the situation different if something similar happened? 

If you knew this was coming up why did you decide to engage in a roleplay scenario?
It was a little over an hour before i logged off when i was just selling weed on the corner and police wanted to search me. That resulted in a pursuit and then i was in the cells. Overall this while scenario lasted about over an hour. Well over what I had in mind would happen and I was still ready to finish it but there was no finish in sight when I was told I was gonna be in the cells for hours.

How would you approach the situation different if something similar happened? 
Like I said I would make sure to have atleast 10-15min of footage covering the rules break before deciding to log out.

Like I said I would make sure to have atleast 10-15min of footage covering the rules break before deciding to log out.
do you think its okey to break rules, if he breaks rules? 
I think there were multiple solutions to this situation, Why not trying to get hols of a staffmember at the time? 

do you think its okey to break rules, if he breaks rules? 
There isn't really any other solution if there aren't any admins to take care of it on duty...

I think there were multiple solutions to this situation, Why not trying to get hols of a staffmember at the time? 
I did try messenging the only staff member that was in the police ts channels which was connor but he only responded too late because the was AFK. There weren't any that i saw there and I also didn't see any staff in the "Staff on duty" channel below join for support. Thought I definetly agree messenging a staff is the correct step to take and I should have joined join for support but i didn't know how long that would take and I needed to go

You are a long standing community member, you clearly know, how the rules work and how we work. 
Real life always come first. Next time make sure you get evidence of you telling the people you need to go. 

UNBANNED 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back