What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Furphy - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furphy

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Furphy 

In-game Name: Sean Glasgow

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198447973925

The date you got banned: 24/01/21

Member of the team that banned you: warwick

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned for (C2.3) which i never knew was a bannable offence in doing so i regret doing it

Why should we unban you ?: i was new to the server and never knew the consequence of my actions i would like to apologies to @mryan19 and @warwick for my actions i was just mad about what happened as i was just finding my feet on the server i now know and have fully read the rules which i never did before i would like to get a second chance to show you i have over come my previous outburst and continue enjoying the roleplay server as i have been doing so until the said ban i would also like to apologies to all staff members and players of the roleplay server that i may have affected by the lack of knowledge about the rules and my poor attitude towards staff members i would appreciate if you could relook over my ban appeal

@Stavik @Drew

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So in your previous appeals you made claims about warwick rdming you, why?

Because I believed that someone called kev ran up and stabbed me there was two guys with guns and one guy that had tattoos down his arms and was wearing boxers that just ran up from behind me and stabbed me once I said you couldn't do that he started counting down and then I got banned so I believed they person to ban me was the same person that stabbed me how else would they know about the ban @Robbie

Can you in your own words explain what the C2.3 rule is and also what you might have done to break that rule?

Last edited by a moderator:
C2.3 also known as combat logging is when you log off to either circumvent  the out come of the roleplay  Scenario so either you don't get caught or lose your stuff you have on you what I believe I did wrong was logged off when I was downed there for  Resetting the bleed out timer in hopes of my friend coming to pick me up @mryan19

how will you avoid to get yourself in this kind of situation again? 
And from now on how will you react when a staffmember is trying to tell you something? 

By abiding by the rules at all times and taken the time to think things over before reacting and giving respect to all staff members as they deserve @Jefke V 

By abiding by the rules at all times and taken the time to think things over before reacting and giving respect to all staff members as they deserve
I will hold you to that. Don't ruin this chance I am giving you.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back