What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

GTA RP Game Testers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealthee

GTA RP Development Team Lead
0bievNk.png

Game Testers Needed!

As you probably noticed the server performance of the GTA server is less than desirable at the minute, and far from where we need it to be! All developers on the team are currently diagnosing and resolving the issues we find, whilst the last few days it has improved greatly, there is still some desync issues and some times of the restarts where client to server response is delayed. We are sorry it got this bad, and thank everyone for their patience whilst we work to resolve issues.

In response you may have noticed some changes, including but not limited to,

• Voice system changed,
  • ELS disabled,
  • Server slots reduced to 100 with queue implemented

As a further step for GTA development we are looking for some people who are interested in testing features and throwing a hand to the developers in their free time, you will be given a discord tag and teamspeak tag in so developers can find you if they need some people to test a new feature and help find/report bugs directly to the developer, because you will be seeing content before it is released we rely on the bug testers not to release information outside the team.

There is no formal application/interview process, send me a forum private message with interest. If you aren't part of the team/group there is nothing stopping you from testing, this is just to give it a little bit of formality and us the option to message the channel and get a few guys at short notice.

Thank you,

Stealthee

Development Lead

I wasn't expecting like 45+ messages since posting this and more coming in by the hour. As we move forward with features and bugs as the server progresses we will rotate people in and out of the team to keep fresh faces.

Thank you all to who expressed interest, if I didn't respond it isn't a no. There is no yes or no, it is essentially you are added to a list and we will rotate you in to help out  with other features come along in which we need more people, or they relate to your current role in the server etc.

I have copy and pasted these from the discord, as the initial team

@Norman @JaffaTL @Warwick @Tokjat @Jolly @Cristi @ShadowDirector @Mick surf @Mason @CMO Phoenix @Ponty

Last edited by a moderator:
With the up coming update really soon, I have rejigged the testing team slightly, currently consists of. Each major update relevant people will be added in and removed as well based on activity etc, you may be added back at a future time - it is to keep stuff fresh!

Existing: @Norman @JaffaTL @Warwick @Tokjat @Mick surf @Mason @CMO Phoenix @Ponty

New: @Mr White @Stavik @Pony @Joshua

Send me a PM if you want added to my list of tester pool!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back