What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Fuel Delivery Payout Discrepancy

Status
Not open for further replies.

JYeeXtreme

I've just completed 2 Mount Chiliad Fuel Delivery runs back to back.
Both completed with similar conditions (Averaging 53 mph, no crashes, obeying all traffic rules)

First job completed and paid out 20.8k
Second job completed and paid out 6.6k

I've completed one yesterday and it paid out 23.7k.

What's the variable that will affect it that much; and is it suppose to pay out around 20k for that specific fuel delivery spot?

Hah, strange I've been averaging between 4900 - 7000 per run. No matter the length of the run. 

Yeah... some people are experiencing that as well.
2 friends and myself are collecting more data, and it seems like deliveries that are 6+ miles (both ways total) will give 20k + payouts.

Danger bonus and distance bonus seem to be fluctuating a lot, but I'm unsure which variable will affect it.

So all deliveries have different payout now, not like before. The ones with similar distance have the same payout yes. It's still a WIP thing to rewrite the extra awards, as they are currently mostly random. There is variables but they don't change much. So the danger bonus is not affected by distance, it's completly random.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back