What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - MikeJDS - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeJDS

Compensation Request

In-game Name: MikeJDS

Game: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198143843854

The date when this happened: 27/01/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was RDMd and lost my gear and Hemmit box full of Blood Diamonds. Reference below to the successful report case.
https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/128244-report-a-player-dorin-unknown-friend-altis-life/?tab=comments#comment-741364
Death ID: 412510. I do possess other clips where im still downed on the floor. However I do not have a clip showing me bleed out.

Link to any evidence:
https://youtu.be/phiYjYWkLhg
Lost items and total value of compensation: MxSw with 100 round mag. Bergen Backpack. Hemmit box with upgraded fuel modifications. 126 blood diamonds.

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello, 

After reviewing the evidence provided and now seeing that the player report has been accepted, I can now deal with this.

Do you have any further proof of what happened to the truck and the diamonds?  

The only other video evidence of the event I have is me on the floor while they processed the rest of my diamonds before driving off and scrapping the truck. I could show a screenshot of that truck not being present in my garage... The photos Ive attached show the truck I had for the diamonds was olive green variant of the hemmit box, The only ones I have in my garage are 2 Jungle green variants as the one in the video was stolen and scrapped. Sorry thats the only way I can prove the truck and contents were stolen.  image.pngimage.pngimage.png

A long shot @MikeJDS

Do you happen to have a video of you pulling the truck out of the garage before you started your run? 

Hello, 

After some research was conducted, more information was made alight and in such we will be able to proceed with your compensation request.

A vehicle recovery business has Returned your HEMMT Box to your garage, And further more an amount of £206,450 will be transferred to your account to compensate for all your lost goods on your person at the time. Unfortunately we will be unable to give compensation on the blood diamonds you had lost.

Thank you for your Co-operation.

Compensation Request Accepted

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back