What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Yu WOng - ID 115 - GTA RP & Tiktak

Status
Not open for further replies.

TikTak

Investor
Investor
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Chris Lee

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Yu WOng - ID 115

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 30/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1845

What best describes this incident ?: Thereats to report

Please (in detail) describe the incident: During a situation at the custody cells Yu Wong said "I will go to the government website about this." He also said he would report me. He clearly have a vandetta against me ever since i gave him a warning point on his police character.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/k9OgQimqMEs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
“This is not a revenge report” you’re literally reporting me because I told you after the shit RP that I was escalating this.

The vendetta comes from you my friend. 

I will be submitting a report, however will be stitching together the videos.

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Yu Wong

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: TikTak

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 30/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1700

What best describes this incident ?: Powergaming / Metagaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: TikTak, or Inspector Chris Lee has had a thing for me for a little while. Which at first felt like a great way to create some interesting Roleplay situations, however, has since materialised into some sort of Super Vendetta from an officer with no grasp of the law, and who **refuses** to lose.

This first started, when Chris arrested my friend for having a couple of bags of Coke on him. He then used his power to refuse him legal representation, which he really shouldn't have.
I spoke to Chris about this in Teamspeak after, because I didn't want to make an "official" complaint and ruin the reputation of what I thought was an experienced Inspector.

This is what I feel triggered the hatred TikTak has for me. He has single-handedly ruined any opportunities I have to RP, because he will never admit to losing. Which you have to accept within RP.
We all know when that alarm goes off at the store, that it is a robbery. However, the Roleplay has to come first. He knows I have committed a crime but I've put effort into my backstory and I've used things that check out. It's his job to catch me, it's my job to stay one step ahead.

1st time I had an issue with Chris.
he was driving in a Police car down the path, with his Dog in tow. We called him up on it and got swarmed by a load of officers, as he was driving off, we killed his dog. However made it impossible for him to ID it was me, through a change of clothes, good RP and back stories.

I was held in custody for well over an hour, whilst he chatted shit about laws, PC Pete Constable tried to inform what he was doing was wrong but he said "I'm not going to talk law with you at this time in the morning"

I then got told I will have a warrant out for my arrest, until he decides that the investigation is finished... ? Which meant for the next two days I got constantly swarmed. all the time.
There was no need for a warrant to be on my name. Just another way that TikTak uses his power as a police officer to own all RP scenarios.
https://i.imgur.com/SJX0eqr.png
https://i.imgur.com/txHdhE6.jpg

I've since been at the epicentre of this control game that TikTak plays, it's complete power gaming. Even the report he made for someone "combat logging" he was power gaming there. Holding people in RP situations until he can fake some evidence, get someone online to say they "know the person" or you get bored and just give yourself in.

TL:DR

TIKTAK CANNOT ACCEPT TO LOSE. HE USES HIS POWER AS AN POLICE OFFICER TO CONTROL THE ROLEPLAY. HE USES HIS RANK OF INSPECTOR TO ENSURE NO ONE SPEAKS OUT AGAINST HIM. YOU CAN SEE FROM THE VIDEO HOW WELCOMING HE IS OF COMMENTS.
This is not the first time he's held people in cells, and I expect there's a load of other cases too.
https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/128118-report-a-player-81-pablo-fernandez-gr-gta-rp

For someone who holds everyone else accountable so frequently, and is so quick to report. His level of RP is shit, in my opinion.
He can't accept losing and has a method of, "wait till someone can get evidence on you, or keep you until you get so bored you give in and confess."

Video is uploading. It's over 2 hours long. Will take a while, but want to submit this report as promised.

This is not a revenge report. I made TikTak aware of my intentions at the end of our drained, boring, 2+ hour RP. Which consisted of me sat around most of the time.
I believe threats to report would be an OOC thing where someone screams "RDM, YOU RDMED ME, I'M REPORTING YOU". I merely let him know that I would be escalating this, as speaking to Police officers about it hadn't solved an issue.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.WILLUPLOADASSOONASIT'SREADY.com
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

My report has been submitted as mentioned in the above video. Due to the length of my video, it's still uploading...

The reason I made you aware that I was reporting you, was because I've been reported before with no Liason or chance to defend myself, I believe that's a scummy thing to do.

At no point did I break RP to tell you this, nor did I brandish it in your face as a threat. You could have let me go, given me a fine or sent me to prison, I'd still have reported you.

I also waited over two hours in your custody before doing this.

My report has been submitted as mentioned in the above video. Due to the length of my video, it's still uploading...

The reason I made you aware that I was reporting you, was because I've been reported before with no Liason or chance to defend myself, I believe that's a scummy thing to do.

At no point did I break RP to tell you this, nor did I brandish it in your face as a threat. You could have let me go, given me a fine or sent me to prison, I'd still have reported you.

I also waited over two hours in your custody before doing this.
Your clearly have a vendetta, honestly there was no powergaming, It very convenient you reply an hour ago and just now posted a report. 

Sorry i dont liaise with you when you acting immature doing constant /me notes and posting stuff like this in chat:
5QNZhiQ.png

1. This happend on the 14/01/2021.

2.  Officers do chat back to me all the time but not infront of people. 

3. People speak out against me all the time. 

4. What part of this is related to this so called powergaming today?

My video is still processing, has been for hours.

did you not respond in /me? Saying [OOC] Cry me a river?

The fact that you hold people in cells and custody for HOURS. Until you can decide an outcome. You rarely have evidence to stand on. You try punish people with Max fines for no fucking reason. You don’t accept that someone else has an RP story.

Finally

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

TL:DR

2 hours of footage; there was more but it got too much- of Ins Chris Lee just holding people until they admit to crime or just give up. RP isn’t RP unless he wins.

Just like to provide further evidence to my claims

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This was regarding a Police Report. I have reported you to your seniors also.

The same as how I said I would be Escalating it during the Court Trial.

it’s funny how you’ve reported me, for reporting you? seems a bit revengey.

Anyway, I’ve uploaded my video in full, because that’s a fair and honest thing to do, not just 30 seconds here and there like your videos.

In my opinion, it’s complete power gaming what you do, you hold people in cells, RP hostage, they can’t do anything because you control it all.

(G1.5) Powergaming - Forcing a scenario where no matter the roleplay of the other party you will win.

Inspector looks after a whole Unit? Pretty high ranked?

(G1.7) Community leaders - Players who are business owners, organisation leaders or high ranking police officers/NHS personnel. These players should be a leading source of quality story lines and consistently strong roleplayers. Thus will be held to a higher standard under our rules and guidelines.

As a police officer, driving on the path for no reason?

(G1.8) Fail Driving - Unrealistic driving is not permitted.

In my opinion, it’s complete power gaming what you do, you hold people in cells, RP hostage, they can’t do anything because you control it all.

(G1.5) Powergaming - Forcing a scenario where no matter the roleplay of the other party you will win.

Inspector looks after a whole Unit? Pretty high ranked?

(G1.7) Community leaders - Players who are business owners, organisation leaders or high ranking police officers/NHS personnel. These players should be a leading source of quality story lines and consistently strong roleplayers. Thus will be held to a higher standard under our rules and guidelines.

As a police officer, driving on the path for no reason?

(G1.8) Fail Driving - Unrealistic driving is not permitted.

So i have watched this video and the first par i see a partial video of an incident that happened two weeks ago?
Wich for the record i did do my best in contacting SI+ to remove the warrant. When i got hold of Barry it was already done. 

From the incident yesterday i see a hour half long RP senario. Wich included a court hearing and much more. Most of the decisions of what happened to you was not even made by me at the end of the day. the obstruction charge was decided by a judge, and the drug chares was decided by NCA. Surly if i was so adamite of winning i would have sent you to prison for 180 minutes without consulting NCA and sent you to prison for a reasonable time for the refused ticket. 

If anything id say your the one powergaming here by making your character pretty much another person knowing that we cant go hey that Yu Wong due to character separation rules. 

Then to this so called "anger" i have out for you. I refused your friend a phone call. At the time you seemed to know an awful lot about the law. Anyway you came onto TS after and asked me for it and as it was a conversation outside of RP i gladly explained it to you and your response was ohh thats fair and that you thought it was for no reason. We both happily left our own separate ways.

I am yet to see something that in my eyes is powergaming, if you or staff could provide examples i am more then happy to explain and or be educated. 

One thing i will comment on is that you have a clear hatred towards police, or just authority in its self. Why that is i dont know but it is a boundedly obvious looking at the discord chats where you have been more active complaining about the police actions towards your civ character in the police only discord channels then you have been playing police. To my knowledge you been given a last chance to behave there before your police discord access gets revoked. 

In the LS Solicitor chats you have also displayed this hatred towards the police. I am sure available staff can look at it if not i am happy to provide screenshots.

I have merged both reports together. Therefore the outcome of BOTH reports will be done on 1 report. Please keep your comments to a minimum instead of the back and forth. Nothing else to add to report then don't comment. Thank you.

So i have watched this video and the first par i see a partial video of an incident that happened two weeks ago?
Wich for the record i did do my best in contacting SI+ to remove the warrant. When i got hold of Barry it was already done. 

From the incident yesterday i see a hour half long RP senario. Wich included a court hearing and much more. Most of the decisions of what happened to you was not even made by me at the end of the day. the obstruction charge was decided by a judge, and the drug chares was decided by NCA. Surly if i was so adamite of winning i would have sent you to prison for 180 minutes without consulting NCA and sent you to prison for a reasonable time for the refused ticket. 

If anything id say your the one powergaming here by making your character pretty much another person knowing that we cant go hey that Yu Wong due to character separation rules. 

Then to this so called "anger" i have out for you. I refused your friend a phone call. At the time you seemed to know an awful lot about the law. Anyway you came onto TS after and asked me for it and as it was a conversation outside of RP i gladly explained it to you and your response was ohh thats fair and that you thought it was for no reason. We both happily left our own separate ways.

I am yet to see something that in my eyes is powergaming, if you or staff could provide examples i am more then happy to explain and or be educated. 

One thing i will comment on is that you have a clear hatred towards police, or just authority in its self. Why that is i dont know but it is a boundedly obvious looking at the discord chats where you have been more active complaining about the police actions towards your civ character in the police only discord channels then you have been playing police. To my knowledge you been given a last chance to behave there before your police discord access gets revoked. 

In the LS Solicitor chats you have also displayed this hatred towards the police. I am sure available staff can look at it if not i am happy to provide screenshots.

Just to add, my opinions on the Police have no relevancy to your Powergaming antics. I’ve been arrested today by veikkq, have no issue, got knicked by Raymond Fowler, Lucas Marshall and other officers this week/last week, me and Barry have great RP, the same as me and Fulton or Constable. The fact that I get frustrated about how the Police RP has no relevancy to the case of your powergaming. If I said “I hate the NHS” and then got RDMed by an NHS member, I’d report them for the rule break and not the fact that they’re NHS. Your argument is invalid, irrelevant and inappropriate.

also Screenshots shared from a Private Discord has no relevancy, Shepherd shouldn’t have shared it.

Well...

You have 24 hours to report the player, any report out of this time frame may be denied
The first video you provided was from the 12/1/2021 you also provided video from the 14/1/2021 and finally 30/1/2021. Despite this being a 2 hour video, your report misses out so much detail, you decided against uploading the footage of the actual crimes committed and when you was arrested so there is no way I can understand what is happening in the roleplay scenario. 

It's clear that your report is against tiktak because he kept you in holding cells whilst he investigated the crimes you committed and tried to connect that it was indeed Yu Wong, this is NOT a rule break. If you do not want to deal with any of the consequences from the crimes you committed then you can't be a criminal. You commit a crime and change clothes and your look but yet still drive around in your own car, what do you think is going to happen? You will be pulled over that is what happens when you commit crimes and make it so obvious that it's you. You state in your report that Tiktak is powergaming because he doesn't like to "lose" situations yet you are doing exactly the same. Therefore you either become a better criminal (not run up to police officers saying that you are going to kill there dog for example) or you stop being a criminal if you can't deal with the consequences. 

However if you believe Tiktak has broken the law and has treated you unfairly then you would need to make a police complaint within roleplay.

Now onto the /me and the OOC stuff, Despite being in the middle of an RP situation, you make things personal towards tiktak with your comment "get some friends" There is no need for this what's so ever and is actually a rule break in itself "(G1.6) Being In Character - What happens in Roleplay needs to stay within Roleplay. Do not bring in character issues outside of the game, likewise do not bring your real life issues with other players into the game. You ARE NOT your character and they ARE NOT you."

You also broke OOC rules by stating "Chris Lee - Powergaming 101" There is no need to do this, OOC isn't for people to complain over, it is there to ask question's.

Now onto Tiktak's report on you. Threats to report is quite a simple rule to understand, you stated in RP that you are going to take this further onto the government website, what else did you mean other then I am going to report you.

With the threats to report and G1.6 being broke you will be receiving a ban (48 hour as this is your second offence)

Now, I will take this opportunity to bring up the report in itself. Uploading a 2 hour report is not right especially in the way you have done this, you report the rule break, not gather multiple situation and stick them together and it must be within 24 hours of the incident in question. Please be mindful in future of the staff member time being wasted watching the whole video.

Now a note for both people in question, I will remind you that this is an ADULT COMMUNITY if you continue to act immature you will be banned simple as that no more of this petty tit for tat crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back