What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Weed Plants Respawn despawn BUG

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhad21WITtha47

Hello Dear guys,

My Problem is that i had like 25 Plants and Grew them in my Flat. I harvested 6 and one kept respawning when i got out of my apartment and goin back in. I harvested it like 3 times or sth like this and i felt not good about this. This is why i ceate this post. I gotr like 600 buds Exta for it and yea so i just let it be a Plant. Now today i was loggin in with fun because i wanted to Harvest my other 10 Plants and there gone. just despwaned. I was searching for help the whole Day. I spent over 130k Just at the Plants and need to get them back. Also i want to uinform u that there is such an bug where u caqn dublicate your Weedplants. I dont know how this happened all i did was goin Out of my flat and back in ( because thats the only was you can refresh the watering status etc.) i hope this helps u and you can help0 me

Greedings from Germany Karl

Happens to me a lot. Sometimes i loose like 3-5 ungrown plants, then i go out of my house then in again and they appear to be fully grown. And then i can't plant or water any plants because it just gets reset or the pots i put down dissapear.

Weed plants and housing has had a few updates since this was reported.

I've grown numerous plants, placing new pots, different seeds. I've not noted any issues for a couple of months now. I did at one point have the issue as explained above  but subsequent fixes have since resolved it. 

@Putin Dimitri/ @bhad21WITtha47- I'm in the view this is resolved in the many updates. Send me a PM if you disagree so we can discuss the issues further, if they are still occuring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back