What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Jim Carry - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris M

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: SGT Chris M [6667]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Jim Carry

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 31/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1724

What best describes this incident ?: Combat logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Got a notification that a house was being robbed, drove up to the barn and found Jim carry breaking into it after telling him to place his hands on his head he runs off and attempts to pull a weapon, I reinitiate for a tazer and taze him, shortly after restraining him he disconnects.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju2Cceb3dPk
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Well i would say that is not proper roleplay in anyways comming up to me not even gonna ask me a single question just comming there saying stop and then right to the hostile movements. As i see it if anyone would surrender to that poor RP i would be ashamed but i have nothing more to say jes i did combat log because i dont think that is any way to carry out a situation. Now we will see what The admins thinks.

As i see it if anyone would surrender to that poor RP i would be ashamed
You didn't try to explain what you were doing all you did was say "Are you for real" as well as saying "I was just doing it to check who owns it", so this confirmed to me you were robbing the place. In addition to that you attempt to run off and pull your gun to shoot me which doesn't really scream "RP" to me. End of the day you combat logged instead of carrying on the situation after being detained. That is everything I have to say will wait for a admin to reply.

I mean i can give you a vidio of me takeing my gun and putting it in my backpack because i wanted no harm and you pull upp full AR clothing and im thinking well im fucked either way. And once again i was right and you showed 0 intrest to roleplay the situation wish i think is something to do with yesterday when you came to church and vdmed your self and i shot you. In my eyes a personal vendetta against me but again atleast try to RP once in a while.

you pull upp full AR clothing and im thinking well im fucked either way
So AR Clothing means I wont provide RP? Interesting way of thinking about it.

once again i was right and you showed 0 intrest to roleplay the situation
Your refusal to place your hands on top of your head and comply as well as combat logging after you were in restraints during the situation led to you denying yourself any RP.

yesterday when you came to church and vdmed your self and i shot you. In my eyes a personal vendetta against me but again atleast try to RP once in a while.
Firstly I'm not really bothered about what happens in the red zones since in the end its a red zone and since I'm the in the police I'm never too bothered since its free gear and secondly at no point in the video do I identify you as "Jim Carry" , the only time your name is mentioned is after the arrest and this mention is not by me but someone in the channel so I honestly think your just grasping at straws at this point.

This is my Final reply I will be waiting for a staff response.

Whilst i can see from the video that the roleplay from @Chris Mis that of a loonatic running around with ants in his pants, that is not against server rules. It is pretty clear that you have also without a doubt from you have combat logged. Whilst you may think that a situation is not great and there "is no way to carry out a situation" that does not give you the right to break rules. Follow proper protocol with a PCC or a report if it went that far. I feel that you know this and you have been here long enough @Jim Carryto understand we have no option here for this clear breach in rules with seemingly no care for our rules.

@Jim Carry- Perm - C2.3

Thanks for the report. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back