What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Ed Brown, odejj - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALASEER

Los Santos NHS
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: ALASEER

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Ed Brown, odejj

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 31/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 630

What best describes this incident ?: RDM/Fail RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: After leaving Agious on our way to Kavala hospital we saw 2 body bags so we stopped and pick up the body bags 3 guys in a police undercover SUV showed up and said "hands up, hands up, hands up" while in a car then opened fire at us here you can see the RDM happening, after that, I got executed in a poor mater I tried to solve the issues with him he didn't accept the fact that he RDMed us.

in the second video, you can see the player "odejj" saying "listen, listen I will be honest this is out of character ALASEER love threat we people so he got to taste his own medicine" in the voice chat.

(6.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high-quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high-quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

Do not break character or roleplay in-game as this would be violating rule:

(C1.14) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/4_sCbZ2T_fc%20%20https://youtu.be/SK139fgxykg
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The first shots from me were to disable your back tyres, Then you proceeded to drive off still. its clear you dont want to talk to us in game with the "go go go".

Also is this a revenge report? "in the second video, you can see the player "odejj" saying "listen, listen I will be honest this is out of character ALASEER love threat we people so he got to taste his own medicine" in the voice chat." You realise this isnt me. 

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not a revenge report , we got rdmed then someone said "listen, listen I will be honest this is out of character ALASEER love threat we people so he got to taste his own medicine"  if it's not you then the other guy 100%

The end talking was me not JJ, it was out of character because you were also talking with me ooc and it was all true... We have videos of Alaseem executing us without engaging in RP which will be uploaded by my friend in two minutes. I have nothing to say about not engaging in roleplay in the first the video as it speaks for itself lmao you were warned and chose to drive away.

you're the one who executed me in the end so i have all the right to report the rdm.

you're the one who executed me in the end so i have all the right to report the rdm.
"go go go" lmao, that is fail RP at its finest. Even when we shot your tyres you still drove off, you failed roleplayed before we apparently did (even though we didnt)

the guy afraid of hes life he can say go go go nothing we did is fail RP.

Hi @ALASEER_0110

Killing someone must be carried out with high-quality roleplay
How are we meant to RP robbing you when you try and drive away? If you had stopped and got out the car we wouldn't have killed you.

As I explained on TS, the Police you were taking the spike strips from were ones we killed prior to this event, so we were coming back to get them, and saw you looting the bodies.

I came on Teamspeak to talk to you about this, and you tried to tell me that in the rules it says you have to disable a vehicle first, a rule I have never seen or heard before. We were having our discussion in a calm manner when your friend came on and started calling me a dumbass, at which point I said I no longer wanted to continue if I was going to be spoken to like that.

And in terms of the execution, it's something that yourself and Benski have done to us before, so as my friend explained, we returned the favour, nothing wrong with that.

Here's the two times I have footage of, where you have executed us. My friend was explaining to you in the 2nd video you have posted, this is why you were executed.

That is what we are referring to in the 2nd video on your report, my friend was explaining why you were executed, not why you were attacked. He said "Alaseer loves to execute people, so he got a taste of his own medicine".

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is not a Revenge report whatsoever, You are not immune to getting reported after obviously RDMed us and broke the rules.

@Ian Holloway at Teamspeak i wanted to resolve this and telling you why i bealive you did something wrong you didn't like the talk and left.
secondly in your words "we returned the favour, nothing wrong with that." NLR bracking is agents the rules as well if i killed you, you must forget about what i did and who i am.

Pointing old footage is meanless unrelevant to this case beacuse if you felt we did something wrong you could reported us at any point.

telling you why i bealive you did something wrong
Yes, that is correct

you didn't like the talk and left.
I didn't like your friend joining and calling me a dumbass and then muting. We were both talking respectfully to each other before this. 

Pointing old footage is meanless unrelevant to this case beacuse if you felt we did something wrong you could reported us at any point.
We don't think it was wrong, we're just explaining that you've done it to us before, so you can't complain about us executing you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello,

I've watched through the clips you have provided and have concluded that you were in fact killed without any high quality RP taking place beforehand and thus was RDM'd, I also agree with the notion that the execution which took place was not to a reasonable standard of Roleplay. It is also worth noting that whilst I can clearly hear someone breaking RP, I will not be taking any action against anyone for this as I cannot make out who exactly is speaking. Also after looking into it, both players are already banned and are not eligible to receive any form of further punishment. As a result of this, I will be declining the report however if you wish you can still make a compensation request for anything you may have lost once you follow the compensation request guidelines

Action taken

Ed Brown - Player already banned. No further action required.

odejj - Player already banned. No further action required.

Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your report.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back