What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Jono Alen - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnathon Reeds

Bug Reporter
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Carlos Emanuel

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Jono Alen

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 31/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1900

What best describes this incident ?: FailRP (Talking OOC in voice), Failure to value life, Combat logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Myself and other gang members were looking around, when we found Jono who we believed to be a member of the Triads, the gang in which we are enemies with, we followed him in an attempt to take him hostage.

Jono attempted to escape from us, at which point his vehicle finally stopped near Mission Row PD, where the clip begins. at 00:17, you can clearly see us pointing two guns at Jono, at which point he pulls out a knife and attempts to stab one of us, showing the failure to value his life. When he is on the floor, he clearly says "Okay, that's FailRP" and proceeds to log out of the server when he was down.

In terms of identification of Jono, we contacted ConnorTheGreatt as the leader of the Triads in an attempt to identify him, connor did not know, however we later received a message from a Triad saying the following: https://i.gyazo.com/50c52ce9fd9ed1dcb4d8ddec39f0d4f0.png

We found out later that we also had a picture of his number plate, which we cross referenced with the PNC confirming the owner of the vehicle and the person shown in the clip: https://i.gyazo.com/33bda04ad40ff61913cbc4da2540e969.png

As he had combat logged and we did not know who he was until after the situation, we could not attempt to resolve the situation.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32CvSMBcrGE&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

This could have easily been sorted with team speak or discord since you know my name. 

The combat logging isn't excusable but I will explain why it happened. I was banned before for saying things that I shouldn't have within certain situations. So I decided to try something new after the ban by removing myself from the situation before saying something I regret that could lead to me being banned again. 

The failure to value life is where I come from Arma you don't have to value your life in situations like this. 

The talking OOC is a example of why I try to remove myself from situations before I say something I regret. 

The combat logging isn't excusable but I will explain why it happened. I was banned before for saying things that I shouldn't have within certain situations. So I decided to try something new after the ban by removing myself from the situation before saying something I regret that could lead to me being banned again.
You attempted to stop yourself from getting banned, by doing something that can get you banned?

The failure to value life is where I come from Arma you don't have to value your life in situations like this. 
This isn't Arma, and it has different rules. In situations like that you must value your life following "(G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands."

The talking OOC is a example of why I try to remove myself from situations before I say something I regret. 
That's fine, but combat logging shouldn't be the way you do that, and you shouldn't have shouted "That's FailRP" at us in the first place, even on Arma you don't quote rules at people in game.

Last edited by a moderator:
We could have resolved this in Discord or Team Speak I dont know why this lead to a report.

We could have resolved this in Discord or Team Speak I dont know why this lead to a report.
You combat logged after clearly breaking two other rules, and it took a long time to find out your name through talking to others and checking the PNC, by the time we'd found out who you were it was around 1am and I doubt you would've still been on, and from the multiple clear rule breaks here I doubt a liaison will lead to anything.

We could still take this to team speak and resolve this as soon as possible.

Have been on team speak throughout the past couple of days and haven't seen you on. Is there a time we can both be on for?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been on the majority of the time, you will find me in the Marabunta Grande channels in the turf gang and whitelisted group section.

I will be on tomorrow from roughly 4pm GMT, feel free to message whenever

This Report is now closed as it has been resolved elsewhere.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back