What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

LSPD Q&A

Tadeusz

Crazy Scotsman
Lifetime Donator
Donator
Where can we ask questions regarding procedures to the police command of the Los Santos police department? 

You can approach Sergeants and Inspectors ingame with questions, if you want a motion to change them you would need to approach police command ingame. 

@TadeuszI'd prefer this to be done ingame because we like to keep things ingame and out of OOC or w/e. but I have no issue answering questions. Just find someone Sergeant+ and they should be able to help you. If you're unable to get your answers ingame come find me on ts or discord. 

All good had taken it to the game was unsure of how to speak with police command in specific. I have since went there and was advised to go to "government radio" if I wanted to speak with police command. Again was unsure if that's entirely right though as city Hall has something which link you to Google forms a bit like pillbox hospital. 

All good had taken it to the game was unsure of how to speak with police command in specific. I have since went there and was advised to go to "government radio" if I wanted to speak with police command. Again was unsure if that's entirely right though as city Hall has something which link you to Google forms a bit like pillbox hospital. 
It really depends on what your question is, but you can leave a message for the Judges through your phones Solicitor Hotline and they can answer most questions around legal matters, sentencing, appealing fines & prison sentences, house raids, bench trials etc 

If you have a more day to day question about the execution of policing duties or operational procedures, I’d ask an officer as Fluqi recommended

Back