What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - JTF2K-Custard Cream - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Custard Cream

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Unban Appeal for JTF2K-Custard Cream 

In-game Name: Rob Robbington

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198313722932

The date you got banned: 01/02/21

Member of the team that banned you: Fluqi

Reason given for your ban: G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: So i wont play stupid here i know exactly why i was banned and i had an idea that what i did was dodgy but didnt think much of it till this ban, Upon joining gruppe6 i was told i can be as corrupt as i want within reason. So i used that method to sell weapons i had as gruppe6 to a friend and then rebuy them back as a civilian character. I had a thought that this was gonna be weird and i should of double checked the rules or used my common sense on this but i stupidly didnt. As someone who just came back after a long ban and was trying to go as straight as possible to be able to join other factions i should of known better.

Why should we unban you ?: from my standpoint, you shouldnt. I did what i did and should of used my common sense to know what i did was an utter fuck up. I am sorry i didnt wanna spend loads of time grinding and getting contacts to be able to get the guns and equipment i took from my whitelisted role.. I thought i found a loophole but instead i just did a stupid thing. I was told i could be as corrupt as i want as long as im not caught within rp by my bosses and i did this legitely till i took and transferred the gear. Ive been going straight since i rejoined back here and havent had a report against me made some good friends and was on track to proving i was a legit player. I fucked up, i wont bitch i wont moan i am legit sorry i was an idiot and i ruined it for myself. If i was unbanned id say out of factions full time. stay as civ and just get on with my stuff. If not i get it thanks for allowing me back in the first place i loved my time and im sorry i betrayed the trust.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I'd like to start of by saying that I appreciate your honesty.

Now, did you not read the rules? Do you not understand what character separation is ?

I'd like to start of by saying that I appreciate your honesty.

Now, did you not read the rules? Do you not understand what character separation is ?
I did read the rules but clearly not well enough i skimmed them, and it was a mistake. when i was doing it i knew something felt strange and that it was probably against the rules but like an idiot i didnt double back and check. I should of just read them properly word for word and i wouldnt be in this mess. I have read them, through and through if on the chance i might even get allowed back. I thought by funneling it through a friend that what i did couldnt be against the rules but i was stupidly wrong and i should of checked i am honestly so fucking sorry this is the biggest mistake ive made and im gonna hate on myself for a long time for doing it. Im not just saying that for the purpose of an appeal thats the honest to god truth 

Once again I appreciate your honesty throughout this appeal therefore I am willing to give you another chance under a few condition, your character will have a FULL wipe due to your actions and due to earning money from unacceptable methods. You will be blacklisten from joining any factions for 6 months (will expire 6 months from the date you are unbanned from) Do you agree to this condition. 

I will also add due to the severity of the actions taken, this has been noticed by Gruppe6 Command and they have filed a formal police report and as such a warrant has been placed out for the arrest of Rob Robbington.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again I appreciate your honesty throughout this appeal therefore I am willing to give you another chance under a few condition, your character will have a FULL wipe due to your actions and due to earning money from unacceptable methods. You will be blacklisten from joining any factions for 6 months (will expire 6 months from the date you are unbanned from) Do you agree to this condition. 

I will also add due to the severity of the actions taken, this has been noticed by Gruppe6 Command and they have filed a formal police report and as such a warrant has been placed out for the arrest of Rob Robbington.
I do agree thank you, i will be going straight from here on out thank you.

Your character has now been wiped, you are not able to apply for a faction until after this date  (04/08/2021)

You have been given a golden chance here so do not ruin it.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back