What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Staff Recruitment / News - February 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

Staff Lead
Staff Lead
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
ruleslogo.png.a7eb3fbdc813fbb7c5416189df252270.png

​

Hello 👋

I'd like to start this off before we go any further, we would like to welcome @Gordonto our team as a new Staff Lead! This meaning @Matthas sadly parted ways with us. Once again we would like to thank him for his time and work here and good luck to you and your family!

Gordon will be assisting us with the running of the staff team and recruitment going forward. 
Should you ever have any complaints in regard's to staff members please make sure you tag us all in a forum message going forward.
@Drew @Stavik@Gordon

We are currently looking for a big boost in recruitment to tackle response times and activity across all servers, we see many of you needing our assistance around the clock in game, discord ect ect. I can assure you we are always willing to help, however we can't always be there instantly. I'm sure a lot of you are aware we do this voluntary. The biggest concern I hear about our team is response times, but please remember we can all do our part here, whether that be, resolving issues yourselves with other members or reporting on the forums. 

Full requirements for the staff team and how to apply can be found here ; https://wiki.roleplay.co.uk/Guide:Staff_Application_Process

Main ones are as followed; 

• You must be at least 18 years old to apply to join the RPUK staff team, rare exceptions have happened in the past and may occur, however, you will be invited to apply in this case.
  • You must be able to handle heated and challenging situations, with the ability to represent RPUK in a mature manner.
  • You must not be a staff member within any other online communities.
  • You must be willing to dedicate a portion of your free time to undertake your roles as a staff member.

BEFORE YOU APPLY

If you have already applied recently (Since Late November/December) and are unsure if you should post another one please contact me before doing so. We currently have applications lined up that we are willing to interview or vote on. I will let you know if we are still to vote on them. 

The main reason for this, applications are to be considered permanently "Open".

If the applicant is right for the team, there is a space available

Thank you and good luck,

Staff Leads
Drew, Stavik, Gordon

PS THIS IS NOT A POLICE APPLICATION

ee752559dea0962f8b54a4d1683988aa.png

21a91192dd68b63a456ef861ecbbf829.png

2ad67b209bd66b3836a04985bc6cf574.png

676d7362bce509c26aab124adf01c60e.png

a7a0026e9b9b7d1cd7c8a50b9975a94b.png

d21c77446978e49aa3370d80763acde6.png

6a968675be536a177e9845ef4d3fbe62.png