What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - FABIAN - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabaYaga

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Niiik Triton

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: FABIAN

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 01/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 19

What best describes this incident ?: Fail RP / RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: There was a lot of pople gathering and circling around poseidon base looking for a gunfight so we decided to ignore them, go for patrol and flew of with Taru. After a while we returned to base and pople around were gone but they left a few vehicles. So considering baiting a gunfight and attitude we decided to scrap two of their vehicles.
After that, some of them flew over to scrap yard, FABIAN initiated on me but gave me no time to counter-initiate at all.

I do not wish to talk to him as he knows the rules of the server and he is around this community long anough and clearly does not follow them.
I will also not be replying to any comments on this report unless admin requests so.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTTTvpEjl9Q&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I don't really understand what you are expecting, we chase you guys after you steal our vehicles from outside poseidon base, I drop 1 guy on the hill then land next to the scrap yard.

Firstly you broke this rule (1.6) Combat storing, such as storing a vehicle whilst you are being chased, impounding/scrapping your vehicle to gain an advantage or to otherwise prevent roleplay.

You already ended any RP that we would have had when you scrapped the Van along with another vehicle just before it. Also knowing fine well we are chasing you as you can literally hear all of you giggling like children whilst being chased.

I jump out the heli and react the way anyone would after their vehicles have been stolen and scrapped especially combat scraped.

Now you also may no attempt to resolve this, I guess you are just following the whole poseidon mentality at the moment of trying to get me banned.

You also can't hear your mic

Your video is also 1minute 20 missing out a lot of interactions we had at poseidon base...

Last edited by a moderator:
@BabaYagaIt seems that your evidence does not meet our requirements. As the defending party has requested this to provide context, could you please provide at least 5 minutes of footage prior to the rule break. Failure to do this could result in your report being denied.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Still can't hear you

and once again since you ignored me, why would you scrap the vehicles when we were chasing you??

(1.6) Combat storing, such as storing a vehicle whilst you are being chased, impounding/scrapping your vehicle to gain an advantage or to otherwise prevent roleplay.

It is clear to me that you are preventing roleplay by scraping the vehicle when I made it as obvious as possible that you were being chased

Upon reviewing this, I have decided to deny the report as in both videos the reporters mic does not pick up and therefore I believe this is Insufficient in this case.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back