What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Ju-Long - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

NLE Choppa

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: James Falgo

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Ju-Long

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 230

What best describes this incident ?: Multiple rule breaks

Please (in detail) describe the incident: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZm1679YOMA&feature=youtu.be
At around 1:25 you can already hear Coozer talking about how he wants to end this situation and when he gets out of the car he will stab him. I then start to drive off to continue the roleplay scenario. At around 1:50 he then abuses GTA mechanics by pulling a gun on me when I've just taken him hostage knowing fine well that the in-game mechanics would put me in a difficult situation driving and trying to put a gun at his head. At 2:45 you can then see him exploit with the pass-out animation in a car while moving. This is used so no one can see him when someone looks into the car. At around 3:00 he then shoots all three of the people around him without saying a word and in my opinion is RDM. Ill admit it looks dodgy around 3:10 that i lock the car but i was in the animation as he shot me down when i got out of the car. I made sure to add abit of video at the start and a bit at the end to show it isnt clipped down to make it look worse than it is. I feel like Ju Long has broken 3 rules here Exploiting (C2.2), Power Gaming (G1.5) and RDM (G1.2).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvoImCdhjDI&feature=youtu.be
At 0:30 you can see Ju Long try and store his gun mid situation inside the workbench. He then realises that doesn't work. At 1:33 he then goes to his gang safe and stores his gun knowing he is still in a gunfight. This is then backed up seconds later with an Azteca shooting him breaking rule Combat Storing (C2.4).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBGMUNQ9J6s
At 0:45 Ju Long admits he killed me in a previous situation (I did not got down within this situation)(This is relevant later on). Around 1:05 we then realise the door is bugged and we shouldn't be able to see in so we take some time to reset the situation and let him close the door in our eyes. At 05:20 He then power games that he is down when he is not. I'm sure there is a rule against this. Powergaming (G1.5)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJOZc2h20GY&feature=youtu.be
At 1:20 He brought up the fact that the two he killed including me were outside when we clearly died and he knew this. Also in the previous video he says he killed me. Powergaming (G1.5)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZm1679YOMA&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

“At 0:30 you can see Ju Long try and store his gun mid situation inside the workbench. He then realises that doesn't work. At 1:33 he then goes to his gang safe and stores his gun knowing he is still in a gunfight. This is then backed up seconds later with an Azteca shooting him breaking rule Combat Storing (C2.4)”.

(C2.4) Combat storing - Storing your vehicle in a way that prevents roleplay such as but not limited to garaging a vehicle whilst you are being chased or impounding/scrapping your vehicle to gain an advantage.

C2.4 says nothing about storing any sort of weapons the rules states storing vehicles. No vehicles had been stored in combat

“Around 1:05 we then realise the door is bugged and we shouldn't be able to see in so we take some time to reset the situation and let him close the door in our eyes. At 05:20 He then power games that he is down when he is not. I'm sure there is a rule against this. Powergaming (G1.5)”

(G1.5) Powergaming - Forcing a scenario where no matter the roleplay of the other party you will win. Example: Roleplaying superpowers, roleplaying fatal injuries when they were only minor to avoid roleplaying with the emergency services, sealing buildings with cars to prevent entrance of other players, using knowledge of the rules within roleplay..

Ju wasn't down Ju was just acting to try and get you to leave as you can see in this Clip 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

2. You had threatened Ju- long's life by pointing fully automatic weapons at him and taking him hostage, of course he's going to shoot and defend himself when he gets a chance to do so, who wouldn't?

“At around 1:50 he then abuses GTA mechanics by pulling a gun on me when I've just taken him hostage knowing fine well that the in-game mechanics would put me in a difficult situation driving and trying to put a gun at his head”

This is not abuse of mechanics at all, This is lack of preparation on your part, zip ties are in the game for a reason you should of used them to restrain Ju but fortunately for myself this was not the case and when Ju-Long saw an opportunity to gain the upper hand he took it and used his gun in an attempt to no longer be a hostage and ensure his safety

You had more options such as taking a 4 door car and having multiple members of the Aztecas in the vehicle pointing weapons at him. You just didn't choose to do so, instead you took the lazy mans option and rushed it.

“At 2:45 you can then see him exploit with the pass-out animation in a car while moving. This is used so no one can see him when someone looks into the car.”

You had fully blacked out windows, its impossible to see into the car at all 
so me Sitting up or laying down changes nothing with being able to see me when you are stood outside of the car
I don't believe this to be exploiting at all, all i did was lay down in a car you are still able to be shot.

Once i started shooting as far as i remember i cancelled the animation this can be seen with how i jump out of the car, i stand up straight as you normally do however when you get out of the car with the animation still active you look like this  
unknown.png

The combat storing is just common sense to be honest. 

Roleplaying fatal injuries when they were only minor to avoid roleplaying such as the example given as he roleplays he starves to death when he clearly doesn't. 

All I will say is you can clearly see me taking another gang member hostage before I even focus on Ju Long. This clearly wasn't aimed towards you at all. It was aimed at the triads as a whole and was just miscommunication within the gang. The hostage situation was because you were stealing a gang members wife and it was meant to be that all the way through till a little bit of miscommunication. 

Regarding the power gaming in the car I literally just took you hostage you should be acting that way instead of pulling a gun and instantly taking me hostage because you know that GTA mechanics work the way they do. 

The pass-out animation is clearly used to lay down in the car making it basically impossible to see until you cancel the animation (I have seen people kicked from the server before for doing it)Also why would you do it if you can see the car has blacked out windows and you don't need to but still do it anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
This report is rather large and extensive and I feel as if many details, issues and complaints are overlapping to the point where the whole debate is quickly devolving. Some points have been raised on both sides which I personally feel need further elaboration by the opposing party, while other points are a little meaningless and don't really contribute. Therefore what I am going to do is break down the report down into their separate incidents and ask both parties the relevant questions I have. I'll then take in the answers you both provide before passing judgement. I'd appreciate if you both respond in a similar fashion to where relevant.

Incident 1 (The Pier)

NLE Choppa

1. Why didn't you use zipties or at least strip Coozer of his weapons prior to getting him in your car. Furthermore, why didn't you put him in a four seater with other gang members in case there was any trouble?

2. What were you intending to do with Coozer after taking him from the scene?

Coozer

1. Why did you use the passout animation while in the vehicle? 

2. What is your justification for killing the 3 people when reaching the bottom of the pier when they clearly outnumber you?

Incident 2 (The Safehouse)

NLE Choppa

1. Did you at any point ask for Coozer's SMG after it had been stored?

Coozer

1. Why did you store your weapon when you were clearly still in a gunfight with Aztecas? 

Finally I'm sure you've been told before that scuffles like this are to be sorted amongst yourselves in gang channels. And I've seen no mention of anyone doing that. Did either party take any sort of steps to resolve this on TS?

Right then @Jollygot all people involved in this report on teamspeak to discuss the situation but couldn't make it himself so I took over (Your welcome Jolly)

The situation has been resolved therefore no action will be taken however I am going address things like I would still with the report.

Regarding Coozer doing /passout whilst in the car to be hidden. This was deemed not acceptable in that situation as it was used (despite car windows being tinted) to hide in the car to possibly avoid being shot. The situation regarding hostage taking there are plenty of in-game methods for you to make the taking of a hostage go much more smoother, there is a thing called zipties that can be used in situations which would prevent the old switch-a-roo with the gun on gun situation that happened here, or another method to avoid that would to out number the hostage in the car if it's 2-1 in the car and the person in the back seat is roleplaying pointing a gun to the head of the hostage he will not be able to do anything other than obey otherwise he would be dead. This situation was quickly resolved by both parties.

Regarding Coozer storing his weapon, Now I understand the reporters view point here not wanting to force people to go into a storage withdraw all money or all weapons etc that would indeed be power gaming. However in this situation Coozer has taken his gun out of the situation to try and end the firefight, when the gang got into the building they did not question at all where the gun had went (after speaking with them on TeamSpeak this was because they didn't want to break any rules and thought they couldn't do it) In this situation you can demand that weapon as you have seen it with your own eyes, you are not giving out unrealistic demands and not powergaming knowing that this guy has more then what has been shown. So in future situations if someone has stored a gun despite being involved in a situation with you, you can force them to give the gun as you have seen that weapon and know that they have it.

It was very good to have both parties on teamspeak resolving the issue, I personally would like to see this more as it's much easier to do and helpful for people to learn from so that you can go on and enjoy yourselves back onto the server.

Therefore due to it being resolved this report is now Denied. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back