What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - GlennMurray - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlennMurray

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Marcus Hook

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198316732246

The date when this happened: 03/02/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Hi, I have lost 12 pots I placed them in my house today and I left and came back and they were all gone. I spoke to Warick on staff help in team speak and he told me he was able to see that I bought the pots in the logs. I have checked by house furnishings and they are not in there either.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: 60,000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @GlennMurray

Could you do me a favour and provide a video showing you entering your property, having a look around your property and then checking the Furnishing Property option. You can send this to me in PMs if you wish to hide the location of your house. 

Once this has been completed, I will be able to progress with this compensation request. 

Hi bud sorry to waste your time but just gone to get the video and all the pots are back where I placed them. 

Thanks for all your help on this matter

Not an issue mate, I'm glad it resolved itself.

Moving this to denied. 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back