What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - PCSO Kayn - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tertiary Page

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Tertiary Page Triton

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: PCSO Kayn

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 04/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 2300

What best describes this incident ?: Escaping to blue zone for protection

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was chasing Kayn for a while then after he manages to get out of our view we find him in agios again and resume the chase he decides to go straight into blue zone to get protection. I asked him to come to liaison, but he was not interested in doing so before I was put in prison. I told him I wasn't interested in talking after that, because he was obviously using the rule break to arrest me. So Ill leave "tried to resolve" a yes/no because after he had stripped me and wasted my time I was no longer interested.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/EpOxmYCXC2Q
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

dont really know what this is but me and clark was in the car just chatting and i didnt even see u, u followed me for 10 meters into the pd bcus i was gonna buy a medkit? there is no hostility here or chasing. 

Mate my internet died and Kayn took the car as he was patrolling alone and I couldn’t log back on. You can see I lost connection.

I was chasing you from past airport and I told you this yet you ignored it all and still locked me in PD to arrest me. You were not willing to talk about it before you had used this situation to take my stuff and waste my time. I told you several times all you needed to do was let me out of the PD, but you had no interest in listening. 

i never even saw u at all, first time i saw u was when u came to pd, i dont know how this can be a chase or any hostile roleplay att all when all you do is stop in the middle of the road 100m away from me and then you get in the car when im in pd again?

I have footage of me chasing you from airport if the admins are interested in it, but even if you didn't know I told you after the fact and you still chose to lock me in the PD and using it to arrest me.

because since i didnt know its not chasing there was no hostility only you following far behind my car and thats it, im driving a normal hatchback and thats prolly the slowest car on the server if you cant keep up with that or make any attempt to stop me from airport i wouldnt call it chasing only following. you made no indication at all you were behind me, i never look behind me if im driving around unless im in a gunfight. 

Report closed upon request. 

ps: @Tertiary PageWatch what you are saying whilst on the server. If you have a problem don't complain and break RP in Direct VC take it to the appropriate channels. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back