What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - ExtraFeisty - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExtraFeisty

Unban Appeal for ExtraFeisty 

In-game Name: Jimbo Slice

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198057624720

The date you got banned: 27/01/21

Member of the team that banned you: Autoban

Reason given for your ban: Offensive Language in Chat

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I am re-stating this appeal as instructed by Robbie from the previous dispute.

The ban was permanent for offensive language in the side chat.

Why should we unban you ?: (C1.2) Discrimination - Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender, or disability discrimination. - Permanent ban.

This is the rule I broke ^.

Now, I used an offensive word. But I can assure you the intent to discriminate or offend was not there.

What I said was meant to be humorous, I was quoting someone IRL. Most people understood the joke. It was just at a silly time in the OC when people were messing about.

However, that kind of language is still unnecessary and I appreciate the rules now more than ever. I have received my punishment, and have thoroughly re-read the rules during my absence from the server.

I was too quick to type on that day, and I won't let it slip again.

I am not a harmful or hateful person and in no way intend to offend anyone or upset people. It was just a slip-up.

I'd like to be unbanned because I think I have received my time-out now. The punishment was deserved, but now I'm hoping we can move on.

My attitude towards the rules has changed. I have learned, I appreciate and understand the server as well as the forums.

Would really appreciate your understanding, and hopefully, an unban so I can play with my mates again.

Cheers, let me know if you need me to explain anything further.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @ExtraFeisty

Firstly, it is nice to see you come at this appeal with a better attitude than before.

Secondly, you are correct, this is not the place for that kind of language. But I am glad to see that you have learned and have an appreciation for the rules.

I will go ahead and approve this unban appeal, but please in future, think before you type. Should you get banned for something like this again, the appeals process will be much more difficult next time. Learn, improve, move on. Welcome back.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back