What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - arctickora - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob420

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Bob

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: arctickora

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 04/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 9

What best describes this incident ?: VDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: i tried to destroy a wall on church with my ifrit, my ifrit flipped so i had to go out and flip it, as i did that, arctickora decided to ram my empty ifrit, and drove over me 2 times, wich resultet in my death.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/rgBE65v24g4
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

You didn't try to resolve or talk about the situation. You only screamed for Comp, If you had wanted to speak in TS about it then I would of happily complied with that. You never asked to speak, only screamed for comp the second you went down

all i did is ask for, thats also the reason why i do this, because i want to comp, you said i killed myself and its my own fault. 

You chose to force kill yourself, I did not execute you with a pistol at any point. It was your fault you held f and respawned

I am willing to talk to you about it in Teamspeak if you are willing to comply as you didn't try to reach a common ground throughout the whole scenario

I wouldn't lie on a report saying you tried to resolve a issue when you didn't

i didnt lie, i asked you, not once or twice. 

you said, you wanted to get me a defib in the redzone, I mean yea, if you just would comp me, i would have been fine.

Look, I'm not bickering in the Forum as this is not what it is for. 

I will be awaiting you in the Relic Liason If you are actually wanting to correct your mistake of lying in a report and speak about it, I will be there for an hour

Look, I'm not bickering in the Forum as this is not what it is for. 

Waited in Laison, Bob did not show up to resolve issue thus has lied on the report for;

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

As it says, you need to go to a liason to resolve. 

One last time, I tried to resolve it with you I asked you not once or twice for comp. 

You basicly said its my own fault, now you want me to join a liason. You say I lied about it, wich is not true, I would have been perfectly fine, if you just would have comped me for 200k. 

You can keep bickering around if you like to, but I tried to resolve it with you in the OCC. It doesnt say, you have to resolve it in the teamspeak liason.

So are you guys going to go into a channel to discuss and resolve this like adults or do you want to continue bickering back and forth on the forum with no end?

Set a time and be there, its really thats simple, if that's not what you want to do then stop bickering and let admins know on this thread that this will not be resolved and you wish to proceed with the report.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Alright it appears this will not be resolved so I will go ahead and put my verdict on the report with the evidence provided to me.

I just want to put this out there, MRAP ramming is fine when both vehicles have drivers in them in the redzone but ramming a stationary vehicle is considered VDM.

Moving on from that @ArcticKoraI'm not entirely sure what your intention there was but I looked at the chat history when this happend and it looked to me like you aknowledged your mistake and tried to get a defiblirator which is not something someone that did it intentionally would do. Therefore you will only be warned to be more careful of such things in the future.

@Bob420 as it goes for you, try and keep compensation chatter out the OOC extended interactions and such is not permitted, just pop them a message for ts and continue discussing there, you also choose to bleed out when he told you he was getting a defib for you, so there will be no compensation issued for that.

Action Taken

Arctic Cora will recieve a warning for VDM

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back