What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Berry Hill and Jomartus - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

telfer62

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Steve

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Berry Hill and Jomartus

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 03/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 18

What best describes this incident ?: RDM and remembering their past life experience's

Please (in detail) describe the incident: well it all started when me and my crew stole their Humming bird that we scraped we just finished the process when a car and a helli rocked up and started buzzing us so we ditched out of area on foot and made our way to a gang base that was near us, to spawn a vehicle when got there they was waiting for us.
As you can see from the video footage it clearly shows there was no initiation what so ever and this leads me to the second video footage that it proves that they remembered past life experience's
i have spoken to them in ts to resolve this dispute and to comp us me and my gang members but frustratingly didn't get any ware with them
Ps my comrades names are Adam Jensen and Scott for admin info

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/lUdr6LZavEk%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20https://youtu.be/llPXmc3tZ6E
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Steve

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Berry Hill and Jomartus

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 03/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 18

What best describes this incident ?: RDM and remembering their past life experience's

Please (in detail) describe the incident: well it all started when me and my crew stole their Humming bird that we scraped we just finished the process when a car and a helli rocked up and started buzzing us so we ditched out of area on foot and made our way to a gang base that was near us, to spawn a vehicle when got there they was waiting for us.
As you can see from the video footage it clearly shows there was no initiation what so ever and this leads me to the second video footage that it proves that they remembered past life experience's
i have spoken to them in ts to resolve this dispute and to comp us me and my gang members but frustratingly didn't get any ware with them
Ps my comrades names are Adam Jensen and Scott for admin info

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/lUdr6LZavEk
https://youtu.be/llPXmc3tZ6E
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

First of all I love the accusation of meta gaming since you can clearly hear you encouraging your friend to "Keychain him".

Second you can hear the initiation my friend did on you guys which was fine in my opinion and because of your friend hot micing most of the initiation you can hear that my friend told your buddy to tell you guys to put up your hands aswell. Which after plenty of time to comply you guys didn't so we used lethal force which my friend warned you guys with. 

-Berry Hill

To add to what Berry Hill said- He had died at Rebel FOB when they had stolen his helicopter, however me and Mr-Tickle hadn't so I remembered what they had looked like and that they stole Berry's helicopter, meaning me and Mr-Tickle (our other teammate) were able to track the helicopter and rebels. 

Also we had tried to resolve the situation with Steve in TeamSpeak by offering him a compensation of double the amount he lost if he was willing to show us the footage and we agreed with his accusation. He had also consistently mentioned that he was just going to report us. So that's when we ended the negotiation. 

-Jomartus

by the way lads i will like to set the record straight it was me that ended the negation's with  you because of the fact that you was blackmailing me for for the video footage and you will only comp if i gave you  the footage there and then seriously i am too old in the tooth to be blackmailed lads not even my kids getaway it .

And about this fantastical story about the humming bird as a tracker please the helli wasn't even  modded  it dint even have benches' and i am sure that admin can prove or disprove that by game scripts,

i also like to pick a part and blow your claim as total fabrication Berry Hill you said and quoted in above above statement " Second you can hear the initiation my friend did on you guys which was fine in my opinion and because of your friend hot micing most of the initiation you can hear that my friend told your buddy to tell you guys to put up your hands aswell. Which after plenty of time to comply you guys didn't so we used lethal force which my friend warned you guys with. 

I have listened to footage with my head phone and also on external speakers you can clearly hear your friend speaking to adam jensen and saying quote  "says hello to your friends" and thanks to my friend hot micing its exposed your fabrications. 

And on last point about meta gaming what the hell are you on about meta gaming is when you use game data for unfair advantages on other players and there was certainly no data used  for any advantage in both the video clips. look lads i am not getting in to your bickering nonsense I've made the report that i stand by I've counter replayed to your pathetic statements

by the way lads i will like to set the record straight it was me that ended the negation's with  you because of the fact that you was blackmailing me for for the video footage and you will only comp if i gave you  the footage there and then seriously i am too old in the tooth to be blackmailed lads not even my kids getaway it .
Blackmailing? We said "If you show us the footage and we agree with you we are willing to comp you double the amount that you lost" which you were not willing to do. 

i also like to pick a part and blow your claim as total fabrication Berry Hill you said and quoted in above above statement " Second you can hear the initiation my friend did on you guys which was fine in my opinion and because of your friend hot micing most of the initiation you can hear that my friend told your buddy to tell you guys to put up your hands aswell. Which after plenty of time to comply you guys didn't so we used lethal force which my friend warned you guys with. 
Just because your friend (Adam Jensen) did not inform you guys that you were being initiated on makes it his fault for not telling you guys.  

To add to what Berry Hill said- He had died at Rebel FOB when they had stolen his helicopter, however me and Mr-Tickle hadn't so I remembered what they had looked like and that they stole Berry's helicopter, meaning me and Mr-Tickle (our other teammate) were able to track the helicopter and rebels. 
Mr-tickle and Jomartus found you guys and it was kind of obvious that you guys were going to scrap it. 

-Berry Hill

I have just watched the video again and I quote 3:57 on the video, I said "Mate, same goes for your friends." Which clearly shows me initiating for you and your other pal your beside too.

You are very wrong about the blackmailing nobody was trying blackmail you we were literally trying to resolve the situation without it coming here.

Nobody was talking about a tracker, I was just saying that, its a bit obvious you were heading there. And to add to that too, I was actually driving a Silver SUV I had stolen to go scrap it and soon as I arrived there I watched you land the Heli and sell it. When I tried to drive up to the sign and sell the SUV, you had looked very hostile by pointing your guns at me so I took a bit of distance.

Finally, about the metagaming. At 1:57 in the video you clearly stated twice, to "keychain" me. Which is classed as metagaming, rule "(3.1) Using out of game information to influence the course of roleplay is considered metagaming and punishable by a ban, In character forum posts are considered in game information." 

-Jomartus

To end our negotiation you left the TeamSpeak channel abruptly like a petulant child, instead choosing not to extend our negotiation to find a solution to the issue. We asked you for the footage as proof to clearly show an invalid initiation as we thought our initiation was perfect, however you decided not to supply us with any evidence thus we did not want to compensate you for nothing. Your evidence clearly displays a valid initiation, with Jomartus initiating on Adam Jensen, you and your other gang member multiple times before shots were fired. Please dont use your own fabrications to try link us with your own lies.

This is my last replay to you lads about this mater

Starting with you Mr_Tickle right about the matter of teamspeak i requested lesion about rdm i gave the ts chat channel the Churchill room  two of you lads did came obliged to parlay in ts  i tried discussing the issue non of you was prepared to listen what i had to say when explaining lack of proper initiation and and bad rp  and remembering past live event and existence you both was shouting  then you both rage quit ts then someone joined back in some time later demanding to hand over the footage now. I replayed no then again i was orded we want the footage i said no then you guy's asked why i said i don't have to do this its not my obligation to supply or to give you footage and the this went on and on and on back and forth like this for good ten minutes or more yes i finally said we are not getting anywhere i am  just going to put report  in and let the higher powers to resolve the issues and the admin sort it out and i am leaving now and which i then terminated the chat yeah if you call that been petulant child  god help use all really 

And as for as so called spot on initiation and excellent rp skills well all i can say is go to reborn for that style of rp. I am a forma member of well know known gang i think you probably herd of ground branch we had initiate in the proper manor and it was drilled into us and just for example and for future reference it proper initiation goes like this lads

" Hands up i have allies and friends in the area if you run away  or move your weapon you'll  be shot and if you don't comply bad things will happen "  

My next point regarding Jomartus  his poor initiation was  on Adam which Adam roleplayed and its really immaterial weather Jomartus said this or that because of hot micing over discord coms Oooo  that would be meta gaming. scott and my self was to faraway the was no initiation what so ever i am just going to call it for what it was revenge killing remembering past life events  you guy's didn't even flank us to initiated in the proper manner the was no roleplay at all.

And if you trying to to take me down by meta gaming accusation at no point passive game info was used no names was discussed or acknowledged to the group or even to my self  to influence the situation or out come of events. One of my crew wanted a helli  there was helli at F.O.B so i nicked it and you lads keep refence keychain really  i defiantly think admins with have more common sense than you lads have got and they will see through you all 

It looks like you are not willing to understand.

So I'm done as well.

-Berry Hill

This report is fairly invalid due to the fact I can't clearly hear the person who may (or may not) have initiated on your group @telfer62. It would be unfair of me to judge a report when only seeing one side of it. The only way this could be rectified is if you provide a 5 minute clip from the perspective of your friend who put his hands up. Otherwise I couldn't be expected to pass judgement over this incident. However, there are some things within this video that are clearly rule breaks. Firstly, someone in your group clearly said 'Keychain him'. This is clearly an attempt to encourage someone to metagame, which violates rule (C1.8). It would be unfair of me to action bans against Berry Hill and Jomartus without also actioning a ban against the person who encouraged you to break rules. Therefore I'll make this fairly simple. For this report to progress further, I'd like a video from the perspective of the guy who placed his hands on his head and the identity of the person who said 'Keychain him'. Failure to provide either of these after 24 hours will mean I'll have to deny the report.

i spoke to adam jensen if has video footage but unfortunately his rig hasn't been setup to record.

@telfer62@BrentK@Mr_Tickle@Jomartus

We have an issue here.

The issue is, as Jolly said, inside of this report is a can of worms filled with issues from both parties with a severe lack of sufficient evidence where I believe it would be unfair if I were to pass judgement on parts of it and not all of it in it's entirety. 

As such, let me do the best thing I can think of for this situation and go through this very clearly and very simply for all involved. 

Encouraging another member of our community to break server rules is in fact a server rule break of it's own. This would fall under our 'Community Rules';

(C1.8) Forcing or encouraging another member of the community to break a rule.

Utilising the keychain in order to get any sort of information is in fact a server rule break and would fall under 'Meta Gaming'

(3.2) Name Tags / Collar Numbers - You are not allowed to identify players in game via nametags or keychains. Police, NHS and Poseidon ranks and collar numbers are fine, as they “wear clothing with the rank on” unless they are undercover. (Not in their uniform or masked.)

Just to remind all parties of our 'Random Deathmatch' Rule is in place to ensure the highest quality of roleplay is provided BEFORE shooting at anyone. This MUST be followed at all times.

(1.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Mass RDM is a permanent ban.

As opposed to passing judgement in the way of issuing bans or holding people accountable individually I am going to issue a generalised WARNING to all parties and give admit of advice; 

"If there was sufficient evidence here today, multiple of you would be receiving bans to reflect the server rule breaks that have been made. According to your forum profile signup dates, the vast majority of you (3) have been here for at least a year with the rest (1) having been here for almost six months which is more than enough time to read, know and understand both our Community Rules and our Altis Life Rules. Banning people isn't what I want to do here. I'd rather resolve things in the way of teaching people how to understand rules. I hope that what I have done today will allow all four of you to take a step back and think about what happened, think about what rules were broken from both parties and just learn from this mistake."

On behalf of the RPUK Community I'd like to thank you for your efforts to uphold our Server Rules.

-----------------------------------------------------

Report Approved.
Alternative Action Taken.

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our Altis Life Server. 

tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back