What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - ID: 34 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yello

Richest man on FiveM
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Felix Snow

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: ID: 34

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 14

What best describes this incident ?: No Value of Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident: During a gang-fight with the ballas, we took one of them to a remote location to give them a medical treatment so we could rob him and let him go. Upon him being revived he decided to fail to value his life and turned around to start shooting us all. Didn't go too great

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/3fjD8pUVJnM
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@YelloAt what time did this take place? I'm unable to find anyone on the server with Session ID 34 at or around 1400 Hours. 

Alright @Yello

Thank you for your Report a Player on Session ID: 34 on 04/02/2021.

I have found the individual to be a 'Tommy Egan' with a Character ID of 18757

After carefully reviewing evidence you have submitted I have come to the conclusion that during this situation it was quite clear that Mr. Egan was outnumbered 6 to 1 with at least 2 members of your group actually aiming their weapons in his direction posing a clear cut threat to life.

As a direct result of the above and in line with the Fair Ban System a ban will be issued under the following rule:

• [SIZE=medium](G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.[/SIZE]

Name: Tommy Egan
Character ID: 18757
Ban Duration: 48 Hours

On behalf of the RPUK Community I'd like to thank you for your efforts to uphold our Server Rules

-----------------------------------------------------

Report ACTIONED

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

tenor.gif

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back