What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Mike Andy - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Andy

Unban Appeal for Mike Andy 

In-game Name: Mike Andy

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198834827754

The date you got banned: 05/08/20

Member of the team that banned you: Robbie

Reason given for your ban: c1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Right so I'm gonna get straight to it I was being stupid and said a racist slur which is not tolerated and I totally understand now that I thought of it and its been 6 months since the ban and I've changed a lot in a good way. I didn't say it to anyone I just said it and not to offend anyone but rules are rules so I understand why I got the ban hammer because of 1.2

Why should we unban you ?: why you should unban me
1. I've changed for the better and have matured a lot more
2. my roleplay skills have improved as I have played a couple of other servers while I was banned
3. I've took time and thought about what I did and have acted upon it and will never say what I said ever again
4. this wont happen again ill learned from my mistake.
5. if I offended anyone I'm truly sorry.
6. I hope to play more often on rp as I enjoyed it quite a lot
7. I was in the wrong I said the n word when I shouldn't of said it at all I'm deeply sorry and it will not happen again I promise

if there's anything I missed out please let me no and hopefully we can resolve this many thanks.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Mike Andy

Thank you for putting some effort into your appeal. Just a couple of quick questions.

Why did you say what you said?
Why shouldn't you say it?

Ok, and what do you think is the reason that we don't allow this kind of language? 

hi again yeah I understand racism is not tolerated at all but idk why I said it I just did and I truly am sorry and id like to apologize to Robbie too 

and the reason is because its racism but I'm deeply sorry

Well, lets hope you have learned from this. I will process this unban but I should warn you that, if you are banned again for anything like this, your next unban will not be anywhere near as simple as this one. Learn, don't do it again, pretty simple really. 

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back