What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Nate - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

Unban Appeal for Nate 

In-game Name: nate(opp thot connoisseur

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198157307280

The date you got banned: 05/02/21

Member of the team that banned you: Nuclear

Reason given for your ban: Exploiting

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: (1.4) Using any exploits. I was banned for dpi exploting in a fight with Poseidon at laundry

Why should we unban you ?: First of all I never had the chance to defend myself in the original report as I was not tagged and hadn't even realise the report had been put up and actioned until I went to log on to the server and found out that I was banned. I was never called to liason to explain my side of the story. In the incident I was trying to run up the rock as I was taking pings from elsewhere, as I went to run up the rock I accidently knocked the dpi toggle button on my mouse (https://gyazo.com/3ec9dcc55afe6eee3707456910e1f02b?token=35d200be229f3191bdef0a3109f1fc39 here you can see the cpi toggle on my mouse is in the middle and I accidently bashed it when trying to run up the rock) I immediately realised and pressed it again to stop. If i were going to dpi would I not finish doing so until i had reloaded. If we watch kierons clips (https://medal.tv/clips/43063009/7kuJcdNPsrAS) you can see I very quickly stop dpi-ing, and I reload infront of him while stationary and legged, whereas if I were to dpi to avoid being shot at, surely I would wait until after i had finished reloading to stop? I made a mistake here, and while it was accidental, it shouldn't have happened and im sorry. I would like to that this my first ever ban, and the first ever report on me as well, and so being permed for this feels overkill. I am sorry for my actions here and I can ensure something like this will never happen again.

the admin on the original report said this ' I think it is blatantly obvious the person in question here has used DPI to try and avoid getting killed, clearly he even benefited from it since he survived and managed to kill you.' however once again i would like to say, the time i dpi is very short, and the reason i killed kieron here is not because i dpiied, i stopped basically imidiatly after starting it. you can see i do a full reload animation infront of him while not dpiing at all, and he just misses, during this time he could have killed me had he not chosen to reload with 60 bullets left. The only reason I am clarifying this is because of the fact I was permed banned for this, and so If the fact that i benefited from the dpi played into the perm ban, I wanted to clarify what happened.

given I was never tagged in the original post, and therfore didnt have an oppertunity to resolve this with kieron then, I was wondering whether I would be allowed to resolve this with kieron now instead

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
given I was never tagged in the original post, and therfore didnt have an oppertunity to resolve this with kieron then, I was wondering whether I would be allowed to resolve this with kieron now instead
After you killed Kieron why didn't you speak to him? You realised you Dpied so wouldn't it make sense to talk to them person and apologise for what you did. Instead you ignored it and hoped to get away with it but now you are banned you wish to have had the opportunity to resolve it.

After you killed Kieron why didn't you speak to him? You realised you Dpied so wouldn't it make sense to talk to them person and apologise for what you did. Instead you ignored it and hoped to get away with it but now you are banned you wish to have had the opportunity to resolve it.
I never spoke to him because he never called me up on it, If he had I would have been more than happy to offer him comp and appoligize, but id assumed since there was no // direct message, or no message on teamspeak or anything that it was fine. In hindsight,  you're right, I should have gone to appoligize for it regardless, rather than assume that because I had not been made aware of any issue, that there wasnt one.

Last edited by a moderator:
So if something similar happens again how we you act differently?

If something like this were to happen again, I would contact the person who it happened to, apologize immediately, and then work towards a solution regarding comping their gear or whatever they felt was fair compensation. 

Now I hope you don't do this again but if it does stick to the above. 

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back