What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Low VoIP volume in vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

adaco

Investor
Investor
I am aware that VOIP has been undergoing changes over the past couple weeks so I am unsure if this has anything to do with it or if anyone else is experiencing this, but when in vehicles (cars at least), you can barely hear passengers within the vehicle yet you can hear people fine who are outside the vehicle or on your radio. For example yesterday, when on a police patrol, I could barely hear the passenger of my vehicle to the point where I had to lower the radio down to its lowest volume, even turning it off at certain points. I attempted to; turn voice chat on & off, increase/decrease voice chat volume, get in & out of the vehicle (as I've found that sometimes fixes voice chat volume issues) but unfortunately, trying these things had no effect. Yesterday was the first time I experienced this.

Thanks for your bug report .

Moving to To Be Fixed

Development reference #662

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back