What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - shmueldat - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

shmueldat

Unban Appeal for shmueldat 

In-game Name: Brennan Black

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199130467419

The date you got banned: 05/02/21

Member of the team that banned you: Antollyme

Reason given for your ban: c1.10 g1.1 g5.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: in my own words i feel i was banned for being ignorant to the advice that the staff had told me less than 18 hours prior and that i was also very new to roleplay,

Why should we unban you ?: i have read the rules twice now and i understand how i should be playing like i said above I'm new to gta roleplay but i promise if i am giving another chance I will follow the rules and roleplay as my character is expected to. if my character is giving another chance i promise only to have admins talk to me for positive reasons or if I'm in need of help, Now that i understand the rules set and understand how to roleplay properly that this server desires and if I'm given another chance i promise to never to be in trouble by the admins for rule breaking and or be filling out another ban appeal - Brennan Black

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So what did you do to get yourself banned? What rules did you break on the server at the time?

i was roleplaying as a drug dealer but i stole a police car and ran over 4 police i think might've been 5 i think i broke the vdm rule and not staying in character 

ive been playing on other server for the past two days and im getting better at roleplay i hope and i haven't had an admin speak to me on any of the servers

Last edited by a moderator:
how will you prevent that you get yourself in this trouble again? 

@Jefke V im gonna stay in character while playing on the server and stay far away from police as that's what the character im roleplaying as would 

Let's hope you stick with that, I am going to give you another chance do not waste it.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back