What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Jim Carry - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Carry

Investor
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Unban Appeal for Jim Carry 

In-game Name: Jim Carry

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198357819424

The date you got banned: 01/02/21

Member of the team that banned you: Charles vane

Reason given for your ban: Combat logged

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I mean i broke into a barn to see if the owner came by and that would give me the owner of the barn so i could give him a offer but then instead there is a police nearby and came up to me a more or less said hands up or get tazed so i panicked and got lost for words because i didn't even have a gun out so i would bring no harm what so ever but in his eyes i was most wanted fugitive on altis so i guess he's got a point and at that point i didn't want to get taken by police for no reason the second time in a short period of time so i ran and try to take my weapon out and get the best out of the situation but he found me before and tazed me so i combat logged begin pissed.

Why should we unban you ?: I mean at this point if i would be unbanned i would come on once in a while to have fun with good friends i've made on this community and try to lay a low profile from police and just minding my own businesses.
And i think i got banned for a fair reason i guess but i mean seconds chances got invented for a reason.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Jim Carry

What has gone wrong recently? I have seen you around this community for a while and you seem fairly pleasant, but it appears when you get angry, all that goes out the window and you throw your toys out of your pram!

So, in this instance, what was your thought process? did you think you would get away with it, or simply not care if you didn't?

yeah i get migraines fairly often and at that point i don't think about anything but i knew that i wouldn't get away with it because of the personal vendetta he had against me from earlier.

Personal vendetta is irrelevant when you are breaking rules. I am also unsure what migraines have to do with this, its not something you mentioned in the report, and if that happened there, then that was one hell of a coincidence! Having just watched the video from the report, you can see that you are told to stop doing what you are going and to put your hands up multiple times, you then run away and are told to stop running or you will be tazed, you then try to pull a gun, at which point you are tazed. Best RP I've ever seen from a cop? no. A rule break from him? no. Even if a rule break had taken place, you should not just combat log, RP EVERYTHING! Even a bad situation can be turned into a fun one if you are willing to try. If it does turn out to be a rule break, then liaison with the player, or report the player, or contact an admin. You had multiple different choices on how to deal with this here, yet you chose the one that was going to get you banned. Why?

i mean yeah ofcourse i would get ban but at that point i tought it would be 1 day because i never had gotten a singe reoprt against me neither a ban in over 9 months so i couldent be bother talking to him because how mad i was towards the police and him. 

(1.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).

So now you know why you were permed due to this, I have another question. What happened the last time you liaised with cops?

Earlier that day i got rdmed and was lucky to get helped by the NHS, but then the same thing as always happen police arrive and arrest me for having a gun on my back wich is okay if i didn't get rdmed before because the situation would be an whole other if i just kept on playing and didn't get rdmed. At that point i just let it go and lost my weapon and waisted a lot of time going to get a new gear set, and then i tough why not go look for some barns and first barn i checked was owned and i wanted to meet with the owner by breaking into it and hope he would respond. and then the combat logging takes place. and if i have a situation with police or poseidon trust me i almost every time take my time and roleplay with them but if it keep on adding up to a point where i feel i been judge or arrested unfairly i get pissed i think thats just very humanly to act.

Does this look familiar?

"I mean I didn't see anything wrong with the situation, but i cant be fucking bothered with cops so I combat logged. So ill get banned, Ill probably just fuck off to *another community* anyways"

Yeps it does was still in a not very good mood at the time but cant remember who i sent it to or where

Look, you have a hell of a habit of doing this kind of thing apparently. Give me a reason why we should unban you. As it stands at the moment, I would deny this and tell you to try again in a month, but I am going to give you a chance to convince me otherwise. You have a pattern of breaking rules especially if someone pisses you off. What is to say that the exact same thing wont happen again next time?

I spend almost 8 hours every day in the week and more hours in the weekends on this very server and every human begins to get mad sometimes, and because I spend so much time on this server something has to come out here unfortunately. I only started playing here almost a year ago i think, and since then i have improved extremely much with my behavior even if its very bad still, i know this sounds like a bunch of poo but that's really how it is. I 

would love to get a second opportunity even though I don't deserve it. I still have a lot of friends that still play here and would be very heartbreaking to see that go out of the window like one of my foot already is.

We all get mad sometimes, but we don't all break rules because of it. You need to learn to deal with your anger in a better way otherwise you will just end up back here again. 

You get one and only one more chance. Anything like this again and you aren't coming back so easily. 

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back