What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Bwenzi, Ask3 - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getnow

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Getnow

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Bwenzi, Ask3

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 06/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 19

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The combat happened outside of the redzone with no prior combat or shots in the redzone and also no roleplay outside of the redzone.
The players did not liaison - they left the channel in TS while we were reviewing video evidence and deflected any further invitations to discuss on the side chat.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://streamable.com/ds909p
mwbh61R.png

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Report a player 

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The combat happened outside of the redzone with no prior combat or shots in the redzone and also no roleplay outside of the redzone.
The players did not liaison - they left the channel in TS while we were reviewing video evidence and deflected any further invitations to discuss on the side chat.

?

Report a player 

We went to zone to fight, since you're in there we assume u wanna fight aswell. We enter zone we frag your mate and your start driving away. We follow u out of zone and u start decamping like you're holy the second u leave the zone. You're literally abusing the zone.

you where in liasion and and my man deafened up like what xD
In the sound recording below you can hear both sides agreeing to mute so that we could double check video recordings to clarify the circumstances of this engagement:

https://streamable.com/k267r2

When after rewatching the video I unmuted and all of you were already disconnected.

Would be nice to hear any actual arguments denying my statement:

Pade-Hat, it would be nice to see some proof of that "fraging" of our mate, as it seems like you know more about out group composition than we do.

In the sound recording below you can hear both sides agreeing to mute so that we could double check video recordings to clarify the circumstances of this engagement:

https://streamable.com/k267r2

When after rewatching the video I unmuted and all of you were already disconnected.

Would be nice to hear any actual arguments denying my statement:

Pade-Hat, it would be nice to see some proof of that "fraging" of our mate, as it seems like you know more about out group composition than we do.
That is my bad we thought that the guy at the church was your mate. Still doesnt change the fact that u fled from the zone as soon as you were outnumbered. We even shot at u and kept eyes on u the whole time.

@Getnow if you dont wish to be shot then dont drive into the redzone its that simple. And yes you are allowed to shoot people running from the zone if you just keep eyes on them and you've shot at them while they were inside the zone, then you dont need to initiate.

(Please dont delete this since i was in the situation and everything)

At 0:45 in your linked video evidence your mate in the heli says "o that guy in the quilin just shot at me" and then u say "Oh did he? Lets kill him" which clearly shows u wanted to fight. 1:27 in the video u see us coming back after u since u fled from the zone, u clearly know we're going to shoot u, You even say "The ifrits are coming u have to get in" which shows that u probally allready knew what was going to happen. 1:38 u say "wtf are they doing lets go on the hill and fight them" which again indicates that u want to fight us. At around 2:13 u say "they are VDMing too" which shows me that u clearly dont have alot of knowledge with combat on this server. 2:30 u shoot my mate, u know were are going to kill u at this point but u still act suprised.

@Getnow if you dont wish to be shot then dont drive into the redzone its that simple. And yes you are allowed to shoot people running from the zone if you just keep eyes on them and you've shot at them while they were inside the zone, then you dont need to initiate.

(Please dont delete this since i was in the situation and everything)
I don't think you have shot at us while we were in the zone.

Also I cant find the rule that states just that but I can find one that actually states that you can only shoot at us without prior combat imitations only in the red zone.

In the video you can se that we were not in the red zone.

image.png

I just think that you made up some rules ant that's it. There are no mentions about "keeping eyes" on target in the rules at all as far as I can see.

Also you can check 00:37 in my video - I think we went out of your sight 🙂

At 0:45 in your linked video evidence your mate in the heli says "o that guy in the quilin just shot at me" and then u say "Oh did he? Lets kill him" which clearly shows u wanted to fight. 1:27 in the video u see us coming back after u since u fled from the zone, u clearly know we're going to shoot u, You even say "The ifrits are coming u have to get in" which shows that u probally allready knew what was going to happen. 1:38 u say "wtf are they doing lets go on the hill and fight them" which again indicates that u want to fight us. At around 2:13 u say "they are VDMing too" which shows me that u clearly dont have alot of knowledge with combat on this server. 2:30 u shoot my mate, u know were are going to kill u at this point but u still act suprised.
FYI - it was not me at 2:13.

But lets continue. Where was the heli at 00:45?

I'll help you out a bit:

image.png

Check the rule below out, seems applicable. Does it look like the heli was in the red zone for you?

Good thing you confessed here of breaking the rule 5.3.3 in text. Shows good knowledge of the rules 🙂

image.png

image.png 

The rule states they can be rammed in the red zone. You are correct in that regard.

image.png

As you can see in the minimap you rammed us outside the redzone with no prior engagement in the redzone:

image.png

Just admit it guys - you were just trigger happy. Some modes are made for combat but this is not the one, you have to think a bit before pulling the trigger.

Should have just held your fire, just like I did outside of the red zone. Didn't really think that there could be a gang of such size and not even one knows the rules properly...

image.png

FYI - it was not me at 2:13.

But lets continue. Where was the heli at 00:45?

I'll help you out a bit:

View attachment 16308

Check the rule below out, seems applicable. Does it look like the heli was in the red zone for you?

Good thing you confessed here of breaking the rule 5.3.3 in text. Shows good knowledge of the rules 🙂

View attachment 16317

View attachment 16313 

The rule states they can be rammed in the red zone. You are correct in that regard.

View attachment 16318

As you can see in the minimap you rammed us outside the redzone with no prior engagement in the redzone:

View attachment 16314

Just admit it guys - you were just trigger happy. Some modes are made for combat but this is not the one, you have to think a bit before pulling the trigger.

Should have just held your fire, just like I did outside of the red zone. Didn't really think that there could be a gang of such size and not even one knows the rules properly...

View attachment 16316

View attachment 16312
image.png

Your mate was literally in the zone, dont go inside the zone if u dont wanna get shot :). You cant just go inside the zone then leave the second u get outnumbered. 

Yes it isnt stated in the rules but every gang + faction that goes zone do the same. Like i said, if you dont wanna get shot then dont go zones....

Thank you for the tip.

I'll give you another one.

Don't shoot at and don't ram people outside of the red zones without any talking.

Thank you for the tip.

I'll give you another one.

Don't shoot at and don't ram people outside of the red zones without any talking.
Mate ill say this again you're not holy the second u leave the zone, u cant just drive in and out thats abusing the zone.

Okay looking over this I have some questions.

Right, first off 

We even shot at u and kept eyes on u the whole time.
Does anyone have footage of shooting at the orca and where it was at the time?

Secondly

Your mate was literally in the zone,
Did you know that the Orca and Ifrit where together at the time? If so how?

Lastly why was the decision made to start shooting the ifrit?

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Okay looking over this I have some questions.

Right, first off 

Does anyone have footage of shooting at the orca and where it was at the time?

Secondly

Did you know that the Orca and Ifrit where together at the time? If so how?

Lastly why was the decision made to start shooting the ifrit?

well I didn't want to get involved in this report per say but i was the guy shooting at the orca , this is because he was hovering over zone  and we deemed him to be spotting for either the ifrit or the guy in zone and this was confirmed  orca started to follow the ifits out of zone plus the orca was shot at while still insdie of the zone.( sadly i do not have any footage of this ). 

@Getnow- A few questions for you also:

1. Do you have longer footage of before you were shot at? RDM reports need at least 5 minutes prior to the situation you are reporting.
  2. Which admin did you speak to in TS?
  3. Why did you think it was ok to threaten to report them if they didn't give you comp in side chat, rather than just try to arrange for them to come to TS to speak with you?

There is not enough video evidence to conclude if there was an ongoing situation in the redzone before this happened. From what has been provided, I can make an educated guess that there was, and thus combat had already been initiated - something that doesn't stop just because one party has left the redzone - but that's not enough.

However

To @BwEnZi@Pengu@Pade-Hat@dantheman321and other members of that gang:

Be aware of where people are on the map. I can understand, from your point of view, that you thought you were in a gunfight that had spilled out over the edges of the redzone, but remember that this is a roleplay server, especially when you leave those boundaries. In this particular situation you might have been in the right, but it would have been easier to just stay in the redzone and keep an eye on the people leaving: there was no need to hunt them down outside of it, and it would have made things a lot clearer (both for you, and the staff team dealing with this!).

Please also reply to an admin when they have asked you a question, such as @KeirT's post above.

To @Getnow:

For future reference, RDM videos need at least 5 minutes minutes of recording prior to the situation, so that the staff team can make a fair assessment of the entire thing. Your video starts with you already inside the redzone, and makes it impossible to tell what had gone on previously.

Additionally you broke two rules:

1. (6.0.1) You must not abuse the boundaries of any marked zone on the map. Using the boundary to troll/taunt or temporarily gain protection is forbidden.

• If you're going to leave the redzone, leave the redzone. Don't stop on the edge of it, especially if you have the intention to kill another player (which was admitted in the video you submitted).
  2. (1.8) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice.

• Saying things like "or I let the admins deal with it" or "so should I just report, o would you like to talk again?" is making threats to report. If you want to discuss something in a liaison room with someone, then you just ask them to do that. You certainly don't try and talk to admins about a situation in game (the staff team does not give opinions on videos given to them, unless it is in a report they are dealing with), and absolutely don't threaten other players with a report for it.

Also, as with the other group, reply to an admin when they have asked you a question, like I did in my post previously.

I will be giving you a one day ban as this is your first offence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back