What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Peter Moka - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Moka

Unban Appeal for Peter Moka 

In-game Name: PeterMoka

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 1014340843

The date you got banned: 27/01/01

Member of the team that banned you: ConnorTheGreatt

Reason given for your ban: Arrest Evasion

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i think i got banned cuz my game lagging and i couldnt hear anyone so i had to logout when i come back in i dropped my gun and my cocaine on me but it was actually my fault i wasnt thinking that time also i didnt think that i will be banned for this so

Why should we unban you ?:  it was actually my fault i wasnt thinking that time also i didnt think that i will be banned for this so can i get another chance please cuz i brought 11 of my friends in there we chillin and im kinda feel left out atm cuz they all playing on it and im sorry i didnt respond i thought u guys gonna send me an emil in my gmail but my bad

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Peter Moka

Firstly, Ive no idea why you posted two identical appeals. Either way, I have denied the duplicate and will deal with this one.

Secondly, can you please provide your correct SteamID, I would recommend using something like this: https://steamid.io/ Your ID should start with a 7

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, so you didn't think it would be an issue to log out while the police were searching you, log back in 30 mins later, then drop your stuff in order to not have it taken?

as i said before the game was so laggy + i couldnt hear anyone so i restart and log back in after 10 mins and i admit it it was my fault but i didnt know i would get ban cuz of that i thought we r just gonna roleplay but it was my bad can i get another chance cuz all my friends in it and i really feel left out ngl but i promise i wont do it again

Lagging, getting kicked etc happens. Its fine, we have systems in place for this. Firstly, you should try to contact the player you are involved with. Now on FiveM, I understand that this is not always possible, so the the next step is to contact staff. Just jump into the "join for support" room on teamspeak and let one of us know.

Either way, you came back which is good, the issue is that you threw away your illegal stuff when you logged back in, in what I am assuming was an attempt to save it from being taken by the cops. What do you have to say about this?

Listen, so i throw them cuz i didnt find anyone around me and i was scared so i threw them cuz i dont wanna go to the jail for long and it was 190 cocaine and a gun and if u gave me other chance i can like pay all my money i have like 300k idc i just wanna have some fun with friends and i admit it it was my fault and i shouldnt do that also i can spend whatever time in jail i just need last chance cuz i didnt know that i would get banned cuz i never heard of this happening to anyone else before so,, I've clearly understood that what I did was out of order with the rules set for the game, and I'm completely to be blame for that. Asking for another chance would sound irresponsible from me, but I beg for your kindness to give my unexperienced self another chance

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, well after checking that you no longer own any of the items you attempted to save I have decided to process this appeal. This was a pointless endeavour on your behalf. You combat logged in an attempt to avoid jail and/or not to lose your items. We as a result, you have spent all this time waiting to be unbanned and also do not have your items.

I will unban you but just know that this kind of behaviour is unacceptable here. We try to ensure that roleplay is kept as realistic as possible here, and someone suddenly disappears in front of you, then reappears without their stuff really does break that. Anything like this happens again, and you will find that you have a much harder time getting unbanned.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back