What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Zeus - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pupss

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: PCSO Curley Beard

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Zeus

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 07/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 200

What best describes this incident ?: Poor RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Asked him to place his gun away, didn't want to have anything to do with me and after a while decided to knock me out in the Green Zone. I've sent him a message after the incident but he didn't seem to care about anything.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifQ9Ly4fCIo
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

i love how you dont show the whole sittuation should i of knocked you out no i shouldn't

you ran out trying to taze me when i was doing nothing wrong wasn't aiming my gun at you nothing 

later on you arrested me without reading me my rights took away my gun saying "i can do what i want"

after getting told off by your higher officer on duty and to give me my gun back as you were being power hungry you then cried and screamed at me and @Punksaying you can do what you want and you dont have to listen to us telling us to "stop crying"

at the end of the day we were all just having fun i got tazed for the lols but obviously you cant understand the fine line between a joke and a serious sittuation i didn#t report you because i thought we all knew we were joking but i mean obviously not 

https://youtu.be/7a-tfLwND7M this is the way he was acting towards us later multiple officers tried to speak with you and you didn't listen to them we all got rdmed together like seriously bro this is just un called for 

how did i not seem to care about anything i said "mate it was all just a joke"

Issue was resolved in a team speak channel moderated with staff. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back