What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Dont Look At Me - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dont Look At Me

Unban Appeal for Dont Look At Me 

In-game Name: isro sh

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198341505560

The date you got banned: 27/08/20

Member of the team that banned you: Robbie

Reason given for your ban: Fail Rp

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was abnned for failing rp, i dont remember the case exactly as its been 3 months, i basically did not cooporate with an officer, and i took adventage of a game bug (cuffs were not working) which is a shameful mistake that was done by not thinking about my actions and not caring for the experiance and the quality of the roleplay between me and the officer. the ban was justefied, though i have rethinked my actions, and understood the wrongs i did.
they will not be repeated if i ever get a chance to come back.

Why should we unban you ?: After my denied ban appeal back at november where i was asking to get unbanned but Robbie denied it, i had left the website and cam back after 3 months (today) to realize that i was given a chance to explain myself for a reason to get unbanned but i did not use it, i did not ignore the message i just had missed it, i have not visited the site in a while until today.
therefore im asking for another chance.
I was given the advice to rethink my actions, for i could not get unbanned as i didnt give a good reason to it, 6 months have passed and id like to come back to the server as a new player, clean record, i had done my thinking about my actions and i will not repeat them, RPUK was and still is my favorite server to RP on, i love the community, id really like to come back to the server, even if everything i had is removed, i wouldent mind. , i just want to come back as a new community member.

As i mentioned 3 months ago in august, my friends are not on RP anymore, most of us seperated, so im not looking to get unbanned just to play with my friends again. its a genuine request to come back and play the server.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Ill be looking forward throughout the day to hear what the staff or other community members think, ill respect any opinion regardless.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dont Look At MeWe will carry on from the last appeal where you were asked: Why should we entertain your appeal and let you back on the server if you managed to get 6 bans in 2 months!

@George Harris i agree its hard to let a member back after doing things like getting 6 bans in 2 months, as ive mentioned ive grown to know better, and back then no offence i just took the piss and really didnt behave well  about the roleplay scene (regardless the server) but now im ready to come back and take it more seriously, as a new member.

@Dont Look At MeHave you ever been involved in some sort of cheating or have friends you played with who have cheated on fiveM before?

@mryan19 Okay its kind of complicated: short answer is NO, never.

long answer is that when i just started playing ( back when the AP pistol was in the city ) i played witha  random i met on the street, we hung out and stuff and at some point he dropped me an AP pistol, i tried to sell it as i was new and wasnt roaming in a gang so a pistol was useless, the guy i tried to sell it to to me the AP pistol isnt a gun that players can have, its basically impossible that i have that gun, so i just dropped it in a mountain i think and never spoke to the cheater again, but thats it, beyond that i have never cheated, never associated with cheaters or hackers of any kind, and never will.

@mryan19 Out of curiosity, why are you asking?

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes
You have already had your appeal locked for bumping yet you decided to do it again... Clearly you don't understand the rules. This time you can wait a week until you appeal again. Hopefully in that week you read the appeal process and understand it by then.

Denied. You can appeal on Sunday 28th Feb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back