What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unable to Change Keybinds on Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurlanin

Actions Have Consequences
Investor
Lifetime Donator
When opening the GTA V menu normally, if using a controller, it will display the controller keybinds. When using FiveM, regardless of if the last input was from a controller to open and navigate the menu, or if the controller was active before the game launches, the menu only shows keyboard keybinds, and doesn't recognise inputs from the controller, which makes it impossible to add or otherwise change keybinds on the controller.

As there have been a fair few conflicting binds when using the controller in the past, or functions that are FiveM specific (such as using the radio) it would be really nice to be able to change those binds around. For example: I drive using the controller but if I want to use the radio then I have to press M on the keyboard, and I want to add a key on the controller to allow me to talk over the radio whilst driving for quality of life.

I know that the server can bind keys to controller inputs (e.g. down on the Xbox One controller D-Pad puts the seatbelt on in the car) but it would be nice to have that option for users.

@Gurlaninare you referring here to the Keybinds in the pause menu under the sub category of FiveM Keybinds?

It's a fivem feature request or whatever since it's not anything we can change. If you're a advanced player you can make your own binds in the F8 console

This is a very niche suggestion rather than a bug

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back