What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - Anteater - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Stanley Handforth

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199019004091

The date when this happened: 08/02/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: It's pretty simple really. i hop in my car, it starts glitching and levitating, so i decide to hop out before it goes too high up or explodes. i die and am on the ground. i record the last 5 minutes to capture the bug happening and then ask to be revived cos i put the evidence in #help. understandably, devs and staff were busy, so i logged off. later on i log back on, hoping to catch a dev. i was told in discord to record myself respawning and losing my stuff and make a comp request. as you will see in the video, the two clips of me dying and reviving are merged.

Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/Vw1y0fZGqsc
Lost items and total value of compensation: See in screenshot below

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

0ibCfQL.png

Final note: some of the items lost are of trivial value, such as water and bread, and do not need to be compensated. really looking to get the gun, ammo, and other stuff, which werent visible in the previous screenshot

pv8jnRW.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@AnteaterHello mate, could you confirm for me the following; 

• What was your Session ID on the first of the video (where you initially died)
  • What time the first part of this video took place?
  • What time you ended up respawning?

Thankyou. 

@Fluqi

1. My ID was View attachment 16327 457

2. The time of the first clip was at 9:52 UK time.

3. I respawned at 12:59, with the ID 553

Let me know if you need more information.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Anteater

Fantastic, thank you for that. Massive help. 

Final question, do you have a video showing the lead up to your death which includes you opening your inventory? The reason I ask this is, I'm able to compensate items shown in the screenshot after you respawn but unfortunately, a screenshot of your inventory to prove other items that don't show there isn't suffice. 

If you could provide a video showing that, that would be very very help. 

Hello mate @Anteater

Apologises about the delay. 

Today I'll be issuing compensation in the value of the items you lost when this situation occurred which is as follows; 

• Standard Pistol w/ x41 Pistol Bullets
  • £88 Cash
  • x1 Smartphone
  • x5 Bandages
  • x2 Repair Kits
  • x2 Morphine
  • x1 Radio
  • x1 Lockpick
  • x1 Wash Cloth
  • x7 Bread
  • x3 Water
  • x2 Asprin
  • x1 Flashlight
  • x1 Petrol Can w/ 4500 Petrol

Please ensure when you collect your weapon you do not have another one of that kind on you otherwise it will be overwritten. 

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.  

-----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request ACCEPTED

-----------------------------------------------------

If you're unaware of how to claim your compensation, you can follow the "Claiming Your Compensation" Guide.

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back