What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - GODSENT - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tertiary Page

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: in bed with ya mum

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: GODSENT

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 08/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1751

What best describes this incident ?: (4.4) When you are revived/downed: You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 5 minutes.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and the other person were both downed at FOB. He gets revived first and decides to breach rule 4.4 by executing me straight away after getting revived. He also broke rule 6.1.3 by giving me extremely poor roleplay before executing me.
I tried messaging him to talk but he Pretended like nothing happened.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/684051999632916529/808390893937754133/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/684051999632916529/808391093770649690/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/684051999632916529/808391285656387604/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/684051999632916529/808391342383955998/unknown.png

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/0s_gs34Ra30
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I do wanna say tho @Ji if you are interested in talking now i am still up for it. I have zero grudge against you, but it seemed you were just completely ignoring what you did, but as said.. I am still happy for a talk in liason, since we never got to have one.

We ofcourse don't take action on Report a Players before 24 hours have passed unless they're racist or already actioned else where but if you could for the reviewing staff member please provide proof of your claim @Ji

We do ofcourse encourage above all discussions to take place on teamspeak to talk about situations that have occurred. After all, banning is the last resort. 

@FluqiI thought the person reporting would need to be the one proving that the person they are reporting is actually breaking a rule. I did not clip me being vdmed but I got screenshot from where I execute him and you can see there is no heart symbol thing in bottom left that would be there if I died due to someone killing (shooting) me.

a78cf5de0d5c54aad3ab777308f07057.jpg

Well yeah, and he has provided video that shows you getting revived and then proceeding to, within the 5 minute period, entering / continuing any combat situation. 

As you know, at the bottom of rule A4.4 it says:

• This does not apply if your character has been the victim of a clearcut case of RDM/VDM.

However, you now need to prove that what happened would fit within the criteria of "clearcut case of RDM/VDM" - - Unfortunately we're not able to take your word for this so if you're unable to prove this then we'll have to proceed with this report as if there wasn't a rulebreak. 

As I say, this won't be actioned until after the 24 hours have past so whatever proof you have please provide. If you want to talk this out, then do that. Staff will not be making any judgement on this until after that 24 hour period. 

@Ji

Last edited by a moderator:
@Fluqilook at the screenshot. That rule only counts if I died in a gunfight/got shot. That is why that heart symbol shows bottom left when you get revived and then goes away when you are allowed to shoot again. If you really want I can send you a full video of me being down on the ground for 5 minutes waiting for a medic then getting revived and executing him.

Should also add that his video is missing a lot of context and overall is just 2 minutes long. Says you need 3-5 minutes minimum aswell as context to the situation for a report to get accepted on the "report a player guide". I'm sure he won't show since he was trolling shooting in the air as I was gettting revived 10 minutes or so prior. Which is why he ended up on the ground himself.

If you really want I can send you a full video of me being down on the ground for 5 minutes waiting for a medic then getting revived and executing him.
That would be great + a video of how you died if you have one, since you claim it was VDM, just as Fluqi already said, thanks .

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be great + a video of how you died if you have one, since you claim it was VDM, just as Fluqi already said, thanks .
Already said I don't have that. I was on the ground for about 14 min and I could only clip past 5 minutes.

Only reason I would upload would be to prove my screenshot not having the heart symbol not being photoshop.

As I already said it would only be a rulebreak if I died due to getting shot and then there would be a heart symbol bottom left.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Alright @Tertiary Page

Thank you for your Report a Player on; 'GODSENT' with a RPUK ID of 190898

Before I pass judgement on the actual report itself I'd like to clarify with @Ji on his statement and perception of the Altis Life Server Rules or more specifically G4.4. The perception you've made with regard to what I assume to be;

• (4.4) When you are revived/downed:
     You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 5 minutes.

is actually incorrect. The 5 minute period provided after you have been revived/downed does not state that it only counts IF you've been shot. The rule is as clear as it is written.
'You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 5 minutes.'

This has been clarified by other staff members of seniority to me to ensure my perception is in fact correct.

Lets now move onto the actual Report a Player;

Although we typically require videos that accuse people of breaking our server rules to be of a 3-5 minute length there is very little need for that in this particular case because the reporter, this being Tertiary Page, is only accusing you of breaking server a server rule after you have been revived therefore the video provided is sufficient for me to be able to pass judgement. 

Let me go into a bit of detail from what I see from this video;

You have been revived @ 1:04

You make the following comment to the medic @ 1:25
"right I'm going to buy a pistol and execute the other guy"

You run over to to the medic, who is mid roleplay and revive and make a comment to the injured party @ 1:51
"You wanna see balls mate, you wanna see balls ye?"

You execute Tertiary @ 2:01

There was less than 1 minute from the point of you being revived to the point where you execute Tertiary. I firmly believe executing him was pointless. I also believe that the roleplay provided during the execution was minimal and I would advise that in future you try to put at least a little bit more effort into it.

Conclusion

After carefully considering evidence provided by both parties and comments made and in line with the Fair Ban System a ban will be issued under the following rule; 

• (4.4) When you are revived/downed:
    You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 5 minutes.

Name: GODSENT
RPUK ID: 190898
Ban Duration: 48 Hours

On behalf of the RPUK Community I'd like to thank you for your efforts to uphold our Server Rules

-----------------------------------------------------

Report ACTIONED

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our Altis Life Server.

tenor.gif

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back