What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

£35M Scam....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

MORON (formerly know as SneakyManSteve) scammed me of £35mill.

He asked if I could lend him some money to buy a blackfish and said he would pay me back + extras.
Since then he has just ignored me and not even tried to contact me.

image.png

It's a dickmove foremost to scam someone, but why would you lend someone 35m in the first place...

It is not something I would do, it shows that you care for your 'friend'

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a dickmove foremost to scam someone, but why would you lend someone 35m in the first place...

It is not something I would do, it shows that you care for your 'friend'
Yeah,   Just wanted to help him out a little.   He said he was going to do a load of runs so we could pay me back at a later date...

808395795938017300.png

808395783091126362.png

"time is ticking BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

Imagine lending you "friend" some money and they do you dirty.. thats an F

Expensive lesson, but I think it's your own fault mate, why would you lend so much money to someone that you don't know, money virtual or otherwise makes people do dodgy things especially in big sums. Take it on the chin and don't repeat this kind of mistake again, it sucks but that money is gone.

Personal opinion

@Nuclearbecause he is a pretty well known person in the community and he thought he could trust him to pay it back  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back