What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - BwEnZi - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

BwEnZi

Banned
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Bwenzi

Game: Altis Life

Steam ID: 1053120818

The date when this happened: 09/02/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: we where in kav and got into a little gun fight with police and i got vdmed in the back

Link to any evidence:
https://medal.tv/clips/43586192/d1337KInSfux
Lost items and total value of compensation: Mk1 stealth uniform

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

@BwEnZias this compensation request is in correlation with a rule break, was a player report made prior to submitting this request?

Do you have anything which shows you bleeding out as I am unable to tell whether or not you were revived etc. I am not claiming that you are lying, simply need to be 100% sure before issuing compensation.

Hello @BwEnZi

Apologises for the delay. 

Action was taken on the individuals causing issues which resulted in your death so we can proceed with this.

Today I'll be issuing you compensation in the value of £362,250 which is the cost of the following items;

• Mk-I EMR 7.62 mm (Khaki)
  • x17 7.62 mm 20Rnd Mag
  • x1 ARCO (Black)
  • x1 Bipod (Olive)[AAF]

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.  

-----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request ACCEPTED

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our Altis Life Server. 

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back