What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - wilco de roos - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilco de roos

Compensation Request

In-game Name: John Mayham

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198000740272

The date when this happened: 10/02/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: 2 or 3 days ago the hub workt with 500 ore for 25 K .. so we thought yes ... but that was the only time it workt or on that sertain truck only maybe ? but .. yes ..one thing is for sure ...its not working like i should and am not gonna touch it again before its compleetly tested with the new stores .. got 2 videos ..from the 9th and wel for me today ..had the do it in steps .. becouse ..time i was a wake and had to go to work .. if you dont trust it i understand the rejection .. so 2 links ..rejecting the deliverys .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zp_mf8S3XI this is from the 9th and the one from the 10th in the evidence link

Link to any evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbQoxzXubh0
Lost items and total value of compensation: 215000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Welcome back @wilco de roos

Let me look into this and I'll get back to you at some point in the coming days. 

Sure . Take the time you need and i can put up maybe a little order .. to check what works and what not .. basicly when people drive up to it it says something about delivery rejected or some sort 

Sure . Take the time you need and i can put up maybe a little order .. to check what works and what not .. basicly when people drive up to it it says something about delivery rejected or some sort 
That is because currently the delivery hub as a whole doesn’t work, please refrain from using it as this will more than likely only happen again. 

Alright, @wilco de roos

Here what is going to happen. I'm going to issue you compensation in the value of £115,000 for the orders you cancelled and didn't get the cash back from. However DO NOT order anymore materials into your business until the new system has come out. If you do, and you lose it we will NOT be compensating you anymore. 

It's quite clearly broken so lets not carry on messing around with it. Lets just wait for the shop overhaul which will come when it comes. 

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.  

-----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request ACCEPTED

-----------------------------------------------------

If you're unaware of how to claim your compensation, you can follow the "Claiming Your Compensation" Guide.

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back