What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Drovalin - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peppa Pig

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: SUR. Peppa Pig NHS

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Drovalin

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 10/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 2330

What best describes this incident ?: VDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Mr Drovalin, whom I'm convinced is not a new player here on RPUK being the amount of Helis, Ceasars and Ifrits he pulled from Airport and garages across the island took it upon himself to simply VDM me while I was landing at Kavala Hospital in NHS Heli...He tried multiple times to hit me mid air as the video shows starting in the area of Altis Metal Exports. After the first try I turned to see if it was NPAS because of the yellow and black but as I saw it was a simple wasp humming bird. He then tried to hit me 2 more times until he finally succeeded on my final approach to landing pad at Kavala Hospital. Mr Drovalin also ALt F4d multiple times following the incident...I do have all the screen shots of logging but I think that you guys can see it in the logs of the game but should you want them I will gladly provide them to you when and if asked to...Mr Drovalin was finally given a 2 day ban for RDM at Rebel FOB by Fluqi for that incident but that ban doesn't cover this report for VDM, nor the logging multiple times because I never received an answer to my admin request to have this sorted in game being no admin was available at the time. Only person to answer was Sciencefreak but he is a Dev person...I wasn't able to resolve this issue in TS being he wasn't in any channel unless under a different name and anyways I'm on as a Medic and there is nothing to resolve or comp for blatant VDM on a Medic being its a serious RPUK rule break...Thank you for your time in this matter....

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/SOqHNAK7VuA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Looking into it further this guys got nothing decent to do. Permanent ban placed.

This will reset every six months from your last ban to give players a clean slate for continued good behaviour, it should be recognised however that staff may use their discretion to determine if players are using this system to their advantage to facilitate their breaking of rules. Repeated offences of the same rulebreak will escalate up the scale faster. If you receive a 24 hour ban for RDM (A1.2 & G1.2), get unbanned and RDM a second time within 6 months you will move to a 1 week ban.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back