What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Pengu - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Triton

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Joseph

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Pengu

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 11/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1030

What best describes this incident ?: Knocking out in a GZ

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was in the airport GZ playing music over direct as part of a roleplay situation then all of a sudden pengu walks behind me and knocks me out in an airport GZ without initiating

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/0w6yIML3Z1g
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

First of all the reason why i knocked him out was because he was earraping the hell out of everyone at Airport. We asked him politely in roleplay to stop and in the side chat but he didnt listen. I was getting pissed of because i was having a lesson in the background at the time being and he just started blasting music with no reason. 

Im aware i broke a rule and im sorry about it but i was just pissed of at the time. 

Heres the clip of him earraping: 
https://medal.tv/clips/43719644/d1337ThcgZT4

Heres the clip of Danbu aka (700m away) telling him to stop in side chat:
unknown.thumb.png.d1420eabcc3fdf23f330e54a09f9f0a3.png

XD. He said to stop the music for a second. As I thought that he wanted to say something as to why I did stop for a second. Now I am sorry that loud. As you can tell from my clip it wasn't as loud as it is presented there. But as it has been said multiple times now you don't solve a rule break with a rule break. As I have stated previously I was doing this for RP purposes as my friend wanted to listen to some music as part of the sit. I made the song be much much quieter than the original. The software I was using only plays at the volume you can hear in the video (mine) so I am not sure why it was that loud to you. Like I meantioned before you had left the liason without presenting your side of the story which made you look as if you did not care

I did present my side of the story in liason, @dantheman321can vouch for me because he was there at the time being. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I did present my side of the story in liason, danbu can vouch for me because he was there at the time being. 

You left in the middle of it and danbu was there trying to finish it off on your behalf. You never sent the video or linked it. Left in the middle of it after getting angry over nothing and left danbu to fix your mess

You left in the middle of it and danbu was there trying to finish it off on your behalf. You never sent the video or linked it. Left in the middle of it after getting angry over nothing and left danbu to fix your mess
in regards to pengu  leaving the liaison it was because he had online lessons and at the end of the day real life comes before video games and he left me to liaison with you which lead to the situation being resolved, so i do  not see how this needs to be brought to the forums     

in regards to pengu  leaving the liaison it was because he had online lessons and at the end of the day real life comes before video games and he left me to liaison with you which lead to the situation being resolved, so i do  not see how this needs to be brought to the forums     
 "I was getting pissed of because i was having a lesson in the background at the time being" 

First of all the reason why i knocked him out was because he was earraping the hell out of everyone at Airport. We asked him politely in roleplay to stop and in the side chat but he didnt listen. "I was getting pissed of because i was having a lesson in the background at the time being" and he just started blasting music with no reason. 

YES. You have stated that before now. The reason as I have stated before was. A ROLEPLAY SITUATION...

I understand that. He could have said I need to go back to class. Instead what you said was . Word for word. "I'm not being here. Fuck this fam. If you wanna make something out of this then do it bruv. We have a full hour of recording of yesterday ling fucking RDM'ing yeah init" *leaves*

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just to add. I understand that the music was as loud as it is being presented. However I did not mean for it to be as loud as it was. It was a roleplay scenario between me and a friend and unfortunately the volume was wayyyyy out of scale. For that I am sorry. However the way you dealt with the liason and situation was bang out of order. In the last 48 hours I have been in a total of 3-4 liasons with your group and it seems like everytime we say to sort yourselves out. You guys don't seem to be getting the message hence this report

Alright, enough of this back and forth. It's going nowhere. 

I'd like both parties to put forward a time where you can come to JFS and liaise with a staff member present. 

I'm free all day today up until around 9pm tonight. 

When are you both free to talk this over in teamspeak like adults? @Pengu @Lord Steve

gotta go eat now but after that im free

After taking this to teamspeak to talk about the outcome we came to was;

• Two wrongs don't make a right. You don't break a server rule to beat a server rule break. 
  • If you're heated maybe it's best to go to liaison when you've cooled down. 
  • Maybe it's best not to be on server when in a Lesson 😉
  • If we are to use soundboards to enhance roleplay we ensure the soundboards are of good quality and aren't going to cause any issues for anyone else in your area.

I'll be marking this as 'Alternative Action Taken' - I'd like to thank you both for coming to teamspeak and talking this through with me like mature adults. @Pengu @Lord Steve

Thank you. 

On behalf of the RPUK Community I'd like to thank you for your efforts to uphold our Server Rules.

-----------------------------------------------------

Report Approved.
Alternative Action Taken.

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our Altis Life Server. 

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back