What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Increase Bleed Out Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCap

The Hobo Of The Police
Lifetime Donator
Brief Summary: Basically the current bleed out time is a bit to low in my opinion, there have been cases when medics were on duty and I've sat in hospital for me to die in the last seconds before they came in

Detailed Suggestion: I believe that the timer should have a extra 10 minutes added to it, as there have been cases where medics whilst the bleed out time being 20 minutes have not made it in time to the downed person. 

The Pros: Adds a little more time to give the medic a little bit of less stress, whilst also giving the chance for people to have a chance of being rescued. 

The Cons: Dont see any atm

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

No

Also with the NEW Check in system the beds still work when NHS are on, you are just there for longer

You don’t die when you’re on the beds now....

The suggestion has been denied, mainly because we've said in the past we're not upping it. If you die then you're dead, value your life better perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back