What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - Maxim - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxim

Most Controversial Member of RPUK
Compensation Request

In-game Name: maxim

Game: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198093129337

The date when this happened: 10/02/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: House got removed due to the new black market being added, the items shown were not in the house at the time it was replaced, but i spent a good amount of money on upgrades for the house. (ammo upgrade and like 2-3 storage upgrades) so I'd like comp for it.

Link to any evidence:
https://gyazo.com/e1b60f3bf03adba78a2debf875956c6e
Lost items and total value of compensation: Not 100% sure on how much it cost to upgrade, but it was over 10mil

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Alright @Maxim

Gonna go ask some people a few questions, get yelled at and then ask some more questions. 

I'll be back with you in due time with a conclusion. 

Alright @Maxim

I've been able to speak with our developers and get your house re-added nearby exactly how it was before it was removed. What I've also been able to do is get 14 days of rent added onto your property to allow for the time that it's not on server and a little bit on top as a thank you and sorry. 

Your new home will be added onto the server in the next update (which should be in the form of a hotfix in the coming days, hopefully)

If after the next changelog your house isn't there, give me a shout on discord or teamspeak and I'll nag Jaffa for you. 

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.  

-----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request ACCEPTED

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our Altis Life Server. 

tenor.gif

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back