What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - DSP-Thomas - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yu Wong

Banned
Unban Appeal for DSP-Thomas 

In-game Name: Yu Wong

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198045213792

The date you got banned: 03/02/21

Member of the team that banned you: gurlanin and Appeal denied by Robbie

Reason given for your ban: C1.12

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: A silly situation that happened at Pillbox including myself and Officer Lucas Marshall, I was roleplaying with a Teddy, pretending to be talking to it, it telling me to smother him, it was somewhat of a replication of a comedy set I’ve seen before done by Terry Alderton, (https://youtu.be/Bu8a7jgzcuY for anyone who likes stand up, the bit I’m referencing is around 1:10) I then accidentally “E’d” onto the bed Lucas was led in, however, was stood up. This is when I think the actions deemed C1.12 happened, I was essentially teabagging him, having fun, and he pressed his panic button, I didn’t know this, my head froze for an extended period of time after, which I think resulted in me responding to an officer screaming “ARMED POLICE”, something along the lines of “MY HEADS FUCKING FROZEN”. (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/787905501307338783/806620695114809375/image0.jpg)

Why should we unban you ?: Firstly, I’d like to thank Robbie for denying my last appeal, I think I was so built up with emotion that I just couldn’t see much sense. Having had this time away from the community I’ve been able to breath and observe and build back up some of the relationships I have with other people on the server, since the gang update I’ve given as much time as I can to the server to make it a success, and I have achieved this with the Triads- we’ve grown into a bigger gang, hopefully providing some fun RP.

As most people know, I spend a lot of time here, previously on Arma, and now on here, since joining the community back in the old days, and then coming back this year, I’ve been around a lot, putting over 500 hours into 5m and probably 1,000 into Altis, I’ve only ever received one in-game ban, which came from a Report made against someone else and you can see me shoot Hutch out of his helicopter for a joke. As much as I’m a character and people love to hate me on the Forums, in Discord and sometimes in game, I don’t tend to break rules.

I believe I deserve the chance to come back, I understand that the RP only has to offend one person to be offensive, and I’ll do my best to be more considerate of my surroundings in future.

I have missed the boys, and girls, that frequent this island, and being unbanned would be a weight off my shoulders. I have started to play other games again too (I find it really hard to play more than one game, the same way as I only wear one pair of shoes) however I think I’ve got a nice balance.

If you have any questions about the incident, or me, please feel free to pop them in response and I’ll try get back to you ASAP,

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Firstly, I’d like to thank Robbie for denying my last appeal, I think I was so built up with emotion that I just couldn’t see much sense. Having had this time away from the community I’ve been able to breath and observe and build back up some of the relationships I have with other people on the server, since the gang update I’ve given as much time as I can to the server to make it a success
I'm glad to hear this. 

I think that week away is what you needed. You seem to have a lot of friends that are concerned about your welfare here and wanting you to succeed and take you under their wing so you don't mess up again in the future, 

My question being,

•  What's the plan ?
  • What are your characters backgrounds going to portray in the future? are they going to be hanging around in the hospital making inappropriate emotes so to speak?

This is the problem I am seeing daily on the FIveM server atm, not many people are playing a character and are treating it as a place to just troll others.

How can you change this and give something to the community ? 

•  What's the plan ?
  • What are your characters backgrounds going to portray in the future? are they going to be hanging around in the hospital making inappropriate emotes so to speak?

How can you change this and give something to the community ? 

My characters have always had a good background, routes and provide decent RP, nearly all of the time. Thomas Greenwood, the goofy and gullible Police Officer, who just wants to make friends.

Yu Wong, the old Asian Fagan, adopting and illegally marrying people into his family and criminal enterprise, giving drugs free to new players, helping people make money at the expense of their loyalty 🙂

The Triads were my project, which has beautifully come to fruition now. I think what's next for Yu Wong is to act like a 60 something year old, and probably just retire. Drive his cars around and take his cut from the illegal enterprise he set up. Continue to develop youth and new players- The Youth Club, some of the Prospects etc.

If I'm completely honest, I can't be bothered to argue with people anymore, I just want to be able to sit around and not need to worry about anything, being the leader that Wong's character is- removing himself from the front Line.

When I first saw your stream, I saw that you had a Character with a 7 figure balance. At the time, I was busking in game for literally a couple grand an hour. Since then, Wong has arisen and built something of his character. It was a progression, slowly, but it's still fun.

I provide fun rp for people, I like to play my guitar, I started playing just before Xmas, thanks to @Drexand by being quite bad, it's not only funny and ironic, but it helps me learn.

But yeah, I just want to get back on, see my friends and just stand around enjoying my e-life

I hope you have fully read the rules and have learned from everything that has happened from your game ban to everything on the forums. This was your 3rd game ban @Yu WongI am going to give you one last chance. Do not ruin it.

Unbanned

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back