What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Bolibumpa group - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasonhk

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jason Triton

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Bolibumpa group

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 12/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1700

What best describes this incident ?: Low rp

Please (in detail) describe the incident: bolibumpa where waiting outside are base trying to bait a gun fight we didn't go outside because we didn't want a gunfight for no reason. So they went and started doing the drug stash so we headed over there as soon as i got there instantly got initiated on to ripped out of my vehicle and then they shot me and shai.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ5IXUuQkzU
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

ok so. we we werent trying to bait a gunfight. we were trying to break into the enforcer compound

We wasn't baiting a gun fight first of all, we was going to raid one of your enforcer compounds but it wasn't working so we went to drug stash. We was roleplaying as a rebellious force that wants our athria back so we're fighting them for it and showing them who's boss. 

You lost a gun fight and reported us it's quite clear.

We didnt know how to break into the compound we asked you, K A I told us to fuck off so we did and we raided the drug stash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps if you guys where not so toxic to rebels we wouldn't be raiding everything in your lands

We wasn't baiting a gun fight first of all, we was going to raid one of your enforcer compounds but it wasn't working so we went to drug stash. We was roleplaying as a rebellious force that wants our athria back so we're fighting them for it and showing them who's boss. 

You lost a gun fight and reported us it's quite clear.
Well we tried to roleplay but like i said you all came over blocking all the gates telling us to fuck off it was clear yous didnt want to roleplay, so when you came over to drug stash we initiated 

@Techno Wdym you didn't know how to do the enforcer compound a member your group literally done it 2 days ago.

@JasonhkCould we list names of people you're reporting as opposed to listing an entire gang please?

Thankyou. 

gonna point out that your listing the people that shot not the ones that initiated. your reporting a fail rp / low qual rp not and rdm

I guess cweet one and 1337 as they shot.
    You're reporting for FailRP. Me and 1337 (Ask3) never even said anything when we initiated? So why are we the ones taking the shit?

Still dont understand why you guys didnt just ask to talk in liaison or something...

@JasonhkHow many mraps for 2 people? clear they wanted a gunfight, blocked you then first get get out or youll be shot, then changed it to be disabled lollllll, might pull the vid when they lockpicked our vehicle inside purple zone, had weapons out threatening us in purple zone, a select few should know better, but the rest of the group need to read the rules and actually understand them

gonna point out that your listing the people that shot not the ones that initiated. your reporting a fail rp / low qual rp not and rdm
Roleplay UK is a serious roleplay community, If you are coming from another roleplay community please erase that memory from your mind as things are much different here and very much focused around RP rather than combat. 

thats stated on the community might i add, also hes reporting low quality/fail roleplay, as its clear your group is not wanting to roleplay, there has been many instances of this, eg arctic approaching them going to ask one of them a question and getting told "get the fuck out of the way" and being ignored, you also initiated without any negotiations, you tried to trap him with mraps, clear you was not willing to roleplay, just shoot.

now 

(1.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Mass RDM is a permanent ban.

This could fall under rdm yes, as there was no interesting or any roleplay in that matter at all before shots were fired, however, @Jasonhkisn't one to cry about being killed, so hes not reporting you for rdm, all he wants and the whole server wants is for bolibumpa to start engaging in high quality roleplay, if you wanna just fuck people over all the time, go play koth

and 

(2.7) Baiting - Baiting for the sake of a gunfight is not roleplay. Examples: Flying over someone with a chopper waiting for warning shots to instantly shoot them back, robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, etc.

its clear you didnt want the drugs, you wanted the gunfight and the way you conducted yourselves in this video is evident, no attempt at negotiations, no go away, no hello, just an initiation followed by you killing them.

like i said before, we intended on robbing the enforcer compound, which we couldnt, poseidon then told us to "fuck off" so we did and went and robbed the drug stash instead.

its clear you didnt want the drugs, you wanted the gunfight and the way you conducted yourselves in this video is evident, no attempt at negotiations, no go away, no hello, just an initiation followed by you killing them.
We had 2 people sitting inside the drug stash baracks taking grabbing the drug bags the entirety time 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back